The UT4 Sub Forum is LIVE!

All information regarding the next installment of Unreal Tournament.
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

The UT4 Sub Forum is LIVE!

Postby xeanderthal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Thanks Mattman, you still suck ;)
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby xeanderthal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:15 pm

MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:40 am

I tried playing yesterday but I was sucking more than normal as I couldn't map my controls the way I like them. I hope they add the ability to do that soon. If they already did I couldn't find it.
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby xeanderthal » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:43 pm

MattMan wrote:I tried playing yesterday but I was sucking more than normal as I couldn't map my controls the way I like them. I hope they add the ability to do that soon. If they already did I couldn't find it.

ini's are here:
\Desktop\WindowsNoEditor\UnrealTournament\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

There is an in game menu as well. I found the default mouse setting to be about 1000 times too sensitive (seriously) and the default double jump too fast.

My mouse settings:
AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.000000,Sensitivity=0.001499,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))
AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.000000,Sensitivity=0.001499,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))

Default mouse settings:
AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.000000,Sensitivity=0.070000,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))
AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.000000,Sensitivity=0.070000,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby xeanderthal » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:20 pm

These are all the ini settings if you want to change them.

For example, to change Crouch to the Z key, just change the value in this string:
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Crouch",Key=C,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)

to this:
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Crouch",Key=Z,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)

Full list of mappings:
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Jump",Key=SpaceBar,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Crouch",Key=C,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Crouch",Key=LeftControl,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Crouch",Key=Gamepad_LeftThumbstick,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="ToggleCrouch",Key=Gamepad_FaceButton_Right,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Jump",Key=Gamepad_FaceButton_Bottom,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="PrevWeapon",Key=MouseScrollDown,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="NextWeapon",Key=MouseScrollUp,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="PrevWeapon",Key=Gamepad_LeftShoulder,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="NextWeapon",Key=Gamepad_RightShoulder,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="ToggleTranslocator",Key=Q,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StartFire",Key=LeftMouseButton,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StopFire",Key=LeftMouseButton,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StartFire",Key=Gamepad_RightTrigger,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StopFire",Key=Gamepad_RightTrigger,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StartFire",Key=RightControl,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StopFire",Key=RightControl,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StartAltFire",Key=RightMouseButton,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StopAltFire",Key=RightMouseButton,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StartAltFire",Key=Gamepad_LeftTrigger,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="StopAltFire",Key=Gamepad_LeftTrigger,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="TapRight",Key=D,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="TapLeft",Key=A,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="TapForward",Key=W,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="TapBack",Key=S,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SingleTapDodge",Key=V,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SingleTapDodge",Key=Gamepad_FaceButton_Left,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="HoldDodge",Key=LeftShift,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="DodgeRoll",Key=C,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="DodgeRoll",Key=LeftControl,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="JumpDodgeRoll",Key=SpaceBar,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="TapRightRelease",Key=D,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="TapLeftRelease",Key=A,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="TapForwardRelease",Key=W,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="TapBackRelease",Key=S,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="ShowScores",Key=Tab,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="ShowScores",Key=Gamepad_Special_Left,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="ShowMenu",Key=Escape,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False)
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:04 am

Sweet thanks.

Return to “The Next Unreal Tournament”