Just when I gave up hope

All information regarding the next installment of Unreal Tournament.
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Just when I gave up hope

Postby xeanderthal » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:22 am

User avatar
GhostKoi
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 am

Postby GhostKoi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:59 pm

https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/the-f ... gins-today

I haven't came in my pants in 35 years....until now.
User avatar
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:00 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Postby MattMan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:23 am

I know I'm excited about this. Might be just what UT needs to bring it back to the top and hopefully bring everyone back together once again.
Image
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:55 pm

GhostKoi wrote:https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/the-future-of-unreal-tournament-begins-today

I haven't came in my pants in 35 years....until now.

Not since he turned 21 and his buddies took him to a tranny bar in Tiajuana
User avatar
GhostKoi
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 am

Postby GhostKoi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 pm

xeanderthal wrote:
GhostKoi wrote:https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/the-future-of-unreal-tournament-begins-today

I haven't came in my pants in 35 years....until now.

Not since he turned 21 and his buddies took him to a tranny bar in Tiajuana


When I was 21, I was stationed in the Philippines and there was no need to go to a bar for trannys.
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:14 am

GhostKoi wrote:When I was 21, I was stationed in the Philippines and there was no need to go to a bar for trannys.


You kept them in the barracks? Cool. When I was 21 I was stationed on a navy base and living in SF near the Haight Ashbury. You still get a contact buzz just walking down the streets there.
User avatar
santas_tool
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:00 am
Location: serena,ill

Postby santas_tool » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:38 pm

GhostKoi wrote:https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/the-future-of-unreal-tournament-begins-today

I haven't came in my pants in 35 years....until now.



because you don't keep it in your pants with all them koi around. 8O
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:33 pm

santas_tool wrote:
GhostKoi wrote:https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/the-future-of-unreal-tournament-begins-today

I haven't came in my pants in 35 years....until now.



because you don't keep it in your pants with all them koi around. 8O


The return of the Tool
User avatar
GhostKoi
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 am

Postby GhostKoi » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:36 am

santas_tool wrote:
GhostKoi wrote:https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/the-future-of-unreal-tournament-begins-today

I haven't came in my pants in 35 years....until now.



because you don't keep it in your pants with all them koi around. 8O


holy shit, whats up man!
User avatar
GhostKoi
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 am

Postby GhostKoi » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:38 am

xeanderthal wrote:
GhostKoi wrote:When I was 21, I was stationed in the Philippines and there was no need to go to a bar for trannys.


You kept them in the barracks? Cool. When I was 21 I was stationed on a navy base and living in SF near the Haight Ashbury. You still get a contact buzz just walking down the streets there.


I am going to pretend you did not say Navy...
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:43 pm

GhostKoi wrote:
xeanderthal wrote:
GhostKoi wrote:When I was 21, I was stationed in the Philippines and there was no need to go to a bar for trannys.


You kept them in the barracks? Cool. When I was 21 I was stationed on a navy base and living in SF near the Haight Ashbury. You still get a contact buzz just walking down the streets there.


I am going to pretend you did not say Navy...


Marine Aircraft Group 42
VMA133 Golden Dragons
I spent 3 years on navy bases. The Navy has 6 duty sections (not 4), chow hall was far better than El Toro, Pendelton or Cherry Point. And they had civilians to bus the tables, 2 man rooms, on an island in SF bay.

The work schedule in my shop was the best: We worked 4x10's. Week 1: Mon-Thurs. Week 2: Tues-Fri. Every other weekend was a 4 day weekend!
User avatar
GhostKoi
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 am

Postby GhostKoi » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:10 pm

xeanderthal wrote:
Marine Aircraft Group 42
VMA133 Golden Dragons
I spent 3 years on navy bases. The Navy has 6 duty sections (not 4), chow hall was far better than El Toro, Pendelton or Cherry Point. And they had civilians to bus the tables, 2 man rooms, on an island in SF bay.

The work schedule in my shop was the best: We worked 4x10's. Week 1: Mon-Thurs. Week 2: Tues-Fri. Every other weekend was a 4 day weekend!


1st MAW PMO Futenma & El Toro
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:26 am

GhostKoi wrote:
xeanderthal wrote:
Marine Aircraft Group 42
VMA133 Golden Dragons
I spent 3 years on navy bases. The Navy has 6 duty sections (not 4), chow hall was far better than El Toro, Pendelton or Cherry Point. And they had civilians to bus the tables, 2 man rooms, on an island in SF bay.

The work schedule in my shop was the best: We worked 4x10's. Week 1: Mon-Thurs. Week 2: Tues-Fri. Every other weekend was a 4 day weekend!


1st MAW PMO Futenma & El Toro


I was in 3rd MAW MAG 13 at El Toro before permanent orders sent me to NAS Alameda.

MCRD '80 (voted for Reagan and went to bootcamp 1 month later)
Millington TN, first 1/2 '81 There may be bigger shitholes but we havent discovered them yet.
El Toro 9 months 81-82
Alameda 82-84
Various deployments to Fallon NV (3x), 29 Palms (2 fuken months in July/August in 29 Palms), Pendelton, North Island (San Diego), Cherry point twice and some base in MN for cold weather operations.

When I was checking in at the squadron headquarters, a guy said "If youre lucky you will be detached to the Navy Intermediate Maintenance Dept". The SGT Maj asked me where I was going to be working and I said "They told me I was going to be detached to the Intermediate Maintenance Dept". He yelled to the unit secretary to cut the orders to send me over there.

Anyway, good times indeed. Semper Fi brother
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:29 am

Oh, and Fatty, FYI those arent Fat Balls. They are udders. So change your name to Fat Titties.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... -fence.jpg
User avatar
Rust8it
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Hendersonville TN

Postby Rust8it » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm

I have played many games hoping one would bring back the old dfb please let this be the one!
PassMark Rating

Return to “The Next Unreal Tournament”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest