UT4 modding =) - Let's bring dFb back?

All information regarding the next installment of Unreal Tournament.
p455w0rd
Site Admin
Site Admin

UT4 modding =) - Let's bring dFb back?

Postby p455w0rd » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Well, I don't know who all would be interested. I've talked to EMac and Prom who said they'd be down to get into UT4. I, personally would love to get back into it. I have Maya 2015 as well as UE4 and the UT4 Editor. From the videos I've watched, they've brough back the ease of UnrealEd 2 with the features of UEd 3. I really wanna get this going. I'm going to create a 100% custom sniper rifle (not just reskinning the default rifle). I personally think the UT4 Sniper is ugly. I wanna do something that has the dFb logo embossed somewhere on it. If anyone has any ideas I'm open to suggestions. The rifle will be life our 99 rifle as far as functionality (silent shot/rapid fire). As far as I can tell, there isn't a UT4 sniper (freestyle or camper) server up yet. I haven't looked into setting up a server, but that's really Emac's area anyway. I see that people are reading these posts, but no one is responding. Please, if you are interested in getting dFb going again for UT4, interested in joining dFb for UT4, or interested in modding for dFb in UT4, reply to this post!
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:16 pm

I have been trolling around and looking. Still alive..... new unreal engine looks epic ..... IDK what , how , or when I will make it back but ....... It is not by my choice right now.
p455w0rd
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby p455w0rd » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:53 am

:( understandable man..I gave up on UT..no one here's interested, so I'm stickin with minecraft....just got done setting up a new dedicated modded server today with the help of Eric's magic DNS skillz...if there was enough interest, I'd be down to rly get into UT4 modding...but it's just not there atm...I do miss mapping/modding with you man...be sure to let me know when you're able to play

GlimmerMan
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby GlimmerMan » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:23 am

Minecraft <---------- don't bother drug testing him!

Return to “The Next Unreal Tournament”