More anarchy on mattman server please...

Need help with our website or game servers, have a suggestion? Need help with your server? Post it here.
XxHighVoltagexX
Double Kill
Double Kill

More anarchy on mattman server please...

Postby XxHighVoltagexX » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:28 am

people likes it a lot is the most popular map on all time... so maybe at least u could make it twice votable as normal... u get it? i dont know if u understand me...

dont u hate being on anarchy and the other team sux and u win in less than 3 minutes? and u wish u could fix it and played it again... but then u remember u have to wait 2 hour to vote it again...

thanx dudes.... kaiser maybe u help me a little here please :(
emac
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby emac » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:15 am

I doubt we'll remove the vote limit. I don't know of anyone in our clan that would accept going back to playing AnarchyHalls 20 times a day. Sorry.
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:43 pm

If the other team sucks, why don't you switch teams and help them make the map last longer?
Maximus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Maximus » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:32 am

maybe you could put it on the utf server and play it there
XxHighVoltagexX
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby XxHighVoltagexX » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:37 pm

emac... yeah i understand your point.... but u could add another anarchy at least the one before coda... that would be ok...
greenman.... sometimes u cant do that... i mean its 5 vs 5 and noone wants to swap....
and theres a lot of people that wont help noobs....

maximus.... youre soooo nice dude.... if u dont have a good answer why u posted? i mean... im trying to be a nice person in here.... :D
Maximus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Maximus » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:07 pm

it was a sarcastic remark! i forget that everyone in the world is uptight and doesn't know how to see sarcasm.

Now to post in a manner you can understand! Most of us here don't like or even want anarchy on the server, let alone have to play it over and over! If anarchy is played over and over it becomes a stalemate just like feelgood! then people get pissed and start ranting and voting to change it! anarchy is a fun map once a day in my opinion. So if this goes to a vote I'm absolutely sure it will stay as it is now!
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby 0skillz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:20 pm

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
XxHighVoltagexX
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby XxHighVoltagexX » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:57 am

just answer me one thing... wheat happen after anarchy ends?
everyone leaves... cause its the only good map in there.... (in my opinion) :D
its true... half of people go away after this map and they get in when its on again...
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:08 pm

The issue here is that it doesn't matter what everybody wants on OUR server. All that matters is what we want on OUR server. Make some donations and maybe your requests will bear fruit. :P
XxHighVoltagexX
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby XxHighVoltagexX » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm

ROFL! yeah right...
maybe people will make donations if there request are done....
seriously.... :D
XxHighVoltagexX
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby XxHighVoltagexX » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:22 pm

how many does a month costs? i mean a month to have the server going on? 20 dollars? more? really i could send u half of money first.... and then when my requests are satisfied ill send u the rest... :P
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Put your money where you mouth is! :lol: eMac I'm sure would be more willing to listen to requests from paying players. :P
emac
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby emac » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:10 pm

You're right about Anarchy's popularity. And I do listen more carefully to people who support our server more than others (you don't NEED to donate). However, many dFb members like variety- this is the reason why we have custom maps on our server in the first place. We had the vote limit up at 13-15 at one time and we were completely happy about it but we had to lower it because too many people were complaining. Like I said though- I doubt that we will allow a map like Anarchy (or any other map) to be played more than one time in a row.
Aim_This_Way
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Aim_This_Way » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 pm

0skillz wrote:When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Btw...

1 Corinthians Chapter 13, Verse 11.

Just an FYI.
Photobucket
XxHighVoltagexX
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby XxHighVoltagexX » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:17 pm

emac wrote:You're right about Anarchy's popularity. And I do listen more carefully to people who support our server more than others (you don't NEED to donate). However, many dFb members like variety- this is the reason why we have custom maps on our server in the first place. We had the vote limit up at 13-15 at one time and we were completely happy about it but we had to lower it because too many people were complaining. Like I said though- I doubt that we will allow a map like Anarchy (or any other map) to be played more than one time in a row.
Any good reason to remove best map on server? dude... server its empty right now... gues why..... :(

Return to “Server/Website Help & Suggestions”