Help getting into ur server in UT 99

Need help with our website or game servers, have a suggestion? Need help with your server? Post it here.
AceOfSpades
NOOB
NOOB

Help getting into ur server in UT 99

Postby AceOfSpades » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:33 pm

Ok so heres the problem everytime i try to get into your server it says i have to install the utdcv18 files so i click install adn it sends me out of game and then i get an error that says cannot create directory. So i looked in my system folder and in there is utdcv18.u and utdcv18dll.u ive tried deleteing them both and re downloading them from your server i get in ten i get the prompt to instal or download i click install then get that same error. I have no clue what to do so any help would be apreciated.

»{LW}«AceOfSpades
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:45 am

Thats a first, never heard that one before. Try deleting them again and and then reinstalling cause last night we were having trouble with our downloads. Most of our downloads are being pulled from a different server. We never got around to moving everything over to our new server so you could have gotten a corrupt file. Only other thing I can think of is to delete them and install them manually.

http://mattman69.com/stuff/Downloads/UTDCv18.zip

Return to “Server/Website Help & Suggestions”