MapVote Setup

Need help with our website or game servers, have a suggestion? Need help with your server? Post it here.
Mo-Jo-52
NOOB
NOOB

MapVote Setup

Postby Mo-Jo-52 » Tue May 30, 2006 8:14 pm

Hey all and nice forums. I am a 1/2 EO player and i have mapvotela13 with 3 styles of game play. 1/2EO CTF 1/2EODM and Instagib. I would like to run BinSlayer in the fourth slot. But i am having trouble finding weapons that will work. I have thepurplehaze working and it will not let me put up other weapons. Anyway is there anyone here who could lend me some advice?

TIA
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Tue May 30, 2006 9:10 pm

You can set the Map vote to load up different weapons, mod, muts, etc... for each game type rather than having them load up from the UT.ini or cmd line. You will still need to list them in the UT.ini server packages.

For example this is how I have our server set up. I use MapvoteLA13 to load all the shit for each game type.
CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="BSDM",Mutators="BotPack.JumpMatch,DFB_ProDuster2.DFB_ProDuster2Arena,BotPack.LowGrav,Damage.Damage",Settings="GameSpeed=2.000000,AirControl=0.850000")

CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="JailBreak.JailBreak",NewPrefix="JB",Mutators="JailPeace.JailPeace,dFb_UltraRifle4.dfb_MkII",Settings="GameSpeed=1.200000,AirControl=0.450000")

CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="CTF",Mutators="NoTelefrag.NoTelefrag,dFb_CTFFlag.dFb_CTFFlag,BlackSheep_SpawnProtect_MkII.BlackSheep_SpawnProtection,dFb_UltraRifle4.dfb_MkII",Settings="GameSpeed=1.200000,AirControl=0.450000")

CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="DM",Mutators="BlackSheep_SpawnProtect_MkII.BlackSheep_SpawnProtection,dFb_UltraRifle4.dfb_MkII",Settings="GameSpeed=1.200000,AirControl=0.350000")

CustomGameConfig[4]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="TDM",Mutators="BlackSheep_SpawnProtect_MkII.BlackSheep_SpawnProtection,dFb_UltraRifle4.dfb_MkII",Settings="GameSpeed=1.200000,AirControl=0.350000")

Hope this helps you somewhat.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:00 pm

MattMan wrote:You can set the Map vote to load up different weapons, mod, muts, etc... for each game type rather than having them load up from the UT.ini or cmd line. You will still need to list them in the UT.ini server packages.

For example this is how I have our server set up. I use MapvoteLA13 to load all the shit for each game type.
CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="BSDM",Mutators="BotPack.JumpMatch,DFB_ProDuster2.DFB_ProDuster2Arena,BotPack.LowGrav,Damage.Damage",Settings="GameSpeed=2.000000,AirControl=0.850000")

CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="JailBreak.JailBreak",NewPrefix="JB",Mutators="JailPeace.JailPeace,dFb_UltraRifle4.dfb_MkII",Settings="GameSpeed=1.200000,AirControl=0.450000")

CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="CTF",Mutators="NoTelefrag.NoTelefrag,dFb_CTFFlag.dFb_CTFFlag,BlackSheep_SpawnProtect_MkII.BlackSheep_SpawnProtection,dFb_UltraRifle4.dfb_MkII",Settings="GameSpeed=1.200000,AirControl=0.450000")

CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="DM",Mutators="BlackSheep_SpawnProtect_MkII.BlackSheep_SpawnProtection,dFb_UltraRifle4.dfb_MkII",Settings="GameSpeed=1.200000,AirControl=0.350000")

CustomGameConfig[4]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="TDM",Mutators="BlackSheep_SpawnProtect_MkII.BlackSheep_SpawnProtection,dFb_UltraRifle4.dfb_MkII",Settings="GameSpeed=1.200000,AirControl=0.350000")

Hope this helps you somewhat.

and all my clan suck...

Return to “Server/Website Help & Suggestions”