Wrecking Havok Creating Chaos - App

Want to join us? Post here.
HavokChaos
NOOB
NOOB

Wrecking Havok Creating Chaos - App

Postby HavokChaos » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Sup ladies and gent's,

Names Havok, Ive not played alot with / against your memebers, I figured Id pop in an app anyhow.

Im a 25 year old father of 2 ,slacking it up outside of Cincinnati Ohio. Im a fairly decent player, my forte however, especially recently, has been Vctf, Onslaught (warfare for ut3). Im not expert, but I hold my own. Im one hell of a defensive wall, Although I bridge score gaps when it's needed. Im by nature a defensive player, I dont care much for how many frags I personally get or my total end game score, As long as my team wins. Which in-turn usually earns me a spot with in the top 5.

My DM and TDM skills, melee range, are abit weak, but my range game is pretty tight. Working on mouse-play and head shotting. Im a long time UT player and fan, Just looking for some where to hone my skills, play with good friends, and find a team I dont have to carry through a match..

Let me know! Thanks for your time and good luck ingame! 8)
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:39 pm

Get on TS and talk with us, if your not a dick, we will put you up for a vote. For us here, its more important that we get along good with people because we are here to play a game and not have to deal with any bullshit. Thanks for your interest and talk to you soon on Team Speak!!!

WTF??
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:30 pm

I put up a vote, I will let you know when most people have voted. Should not take long.

WTF??

Return to “Joining {dFb}”