Perixx MX-3000 Gaming Mouse

Review whatever you like, games, movies, your mama, etc.
promethieus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Perixx MX-3000 Gaming Mouse

Postby promethieus » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:10 am

Having tested Items before for Perixx, I am pleased to report that their newest mouse,the MX-3000 has Yet Again impressed me.
Visually they have improved the aesthetic look of the mouse, by adding the rippled effect to the top of the mouse, this enables a hand to be placed on and then finds it's own place with comfort and ease.
When I first picked up the mouse, it did feel quite light, but this would be due to the fact that I was coming from the MX-2000 and when placed together you Can see the size difference.
Button placement has again been looked into and researched, my hands are very big so my hand spans all of the mouse and actually over reaches the end of the mouse.
The positioning of the buttons are adequate for me as I can adjust and adapt very easily.
The color schemes of the Led's are very inviting, "Blue, Red, Green".
I have to say that the DPI button on this mouse did confuse me a few times when using it as having come from the MX-2000 the Thumb button was a different size, shape and for a completely different use.
The scroll wheel is perfect, I love this style and size of wheel, could have been set forward a little bit more in all honesty thinking about position of the 3 thumb buttons in relative position to thumb,finger placement and grip. But for people with smaller hands this May Not be an issue.
The Gold Plated Usb connector is a very nice touch and makes connection as pure as it can get.
I really do think that this is for people with smaller hands though, just noticed that the gap for my thumb is smaller than the MX-2000, so this means that my thumb is actually touching the upper row and bottom buttons at the same time.
So overall rating would be:
10 out of 10 for looks and attractiveness.
10 out of 10 for cable length and Gold Plating of Usb Connection.
10 out of 10 for Scroll wheel placement and usability.
10 out of 10 for DPI scale.
10 out of 10 for Flash Memory.
10 out of 10 for Useage during Gaming (Self adjustment on the thumb button)
10 out of 10 for aided accuracy, meaning the weight and ease of use made it easy to Zero in on targets. (Headshot !!!)
9 out of 10 for Thumb buttons Gap between Upper and lower buttons. (This needed to be a bigger gap to accommodate those with bigger hands).
10 OUT OF 10 for Software provided with MX-3000, they have certainly got this under control.
10 out of 10 for providing extra Wear pads, alot of other companies do not do this and if they did at an extortionate price.
Out of 100% I would say 99%, this is a very good product indeed, Well Worth the money, Build Quality is fantastic.
Their Name is gaining Great Ground in the Gamers Community.
I would certainly buy their product before even looking at the overpriced products of other companies, Remember!!!, Perixx actually take into account the thoughts and feedback of the customers they aim to please.
All the way through they have tried to cater to the wants and needs of potential customers and have done the research to get where they are today.
I am very pleased to be allowed to be a Tester for them, I have been as honest as I can be. I am an avid Gamer and have been part of a Gamers Clan for a Very, Very long time, www.dfbgaming.com, we are an old school clan and play old school games like UT99, UT3, 2K4 and even newer games like APB, MW, BF.
Thankyou Perixx for a very capable and solid build, yet again you have delivered a very decent unit.

{dFb}PromETHieus AKA {dFb}GITGIT

Image[/url]

Return to “Reviews”