Hello from [MyStyle]

You want to get your ass kicked by the best, sign up here! (Not accepting challenges at this time)
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:05 pm

thats TUS anubis

thats not hard , especially against geno, he isnt good

thats a normal crosshair, maybe if you werent fucking stupid
and i guess its cause youve never got a headshot , that you dont understand that it takes 5 seconds for a death message to fade. you make yourself look like you dont even play this game

thats 2 minutes 12 seconds left in the 15 minute game, not 2 minutes into the game
fuckign dumbass

O LOOK LOL GOD MODE + DEEMERS, HOW FUCKING IGNORANT ARE YOU LMAO
Last edited by Soloman on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:12 pm

by the looks of the faded death message, he killed him and fell into the water to take the screenshot
proving your stupidity yet again

i bet youve never seen a message like this EVER
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 pm

O NOES SOME ABSOLUTLY HORRID PLAYERS CALLING CHEATS, THAT MUST BE PROOF RIGHT LOL NO

again, faded death message, seems as if he got teh godlike and fell behind the tower, dont know what you are trying to prove here. but i noticed you made an arrow towards the time left, are you mad that it took him 14 minutes to get 25 kills?

not hard to beat someone who is bad at this game
Last edited by Soloman on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VeXon
NOOB
NOOB

Postby VeXon » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 pm

lol.... they will understand some day demi , i dont support cheaters... i support ppl with skillz... i understand em cause if me-20 ping-i-am-GOD.
but well.... i am 30.000km from usa more and less... so...say... thanks
hahaha jk
peace dfb.... no hate
{dFb}punisher
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby {dFb}punisher » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:28 pm

blah blah blah.. what u don't realize is I said this is no proof this is just some odd things out of the mix...
I also don't see the computer pic with BoT on the screen.. and also the time remaining thing was a mistake but doesn't change much.. and how am I suppose to know when someone uses god mode? And isn't using god mode cheating hmm duh.. so.. yeah shut your hole.

Point is..... this is just some questionable things.. I already discussed it with monoxide and told him I would talk to him later regarding it. No need for your stupid input.. stay off our forums and get a life!

I left this for everyone to judge for themselves..
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:51 am

MM wrote:blah blah blah.. what u don't realize is I said this is no proof this is just some odd things out of the mix...
I also don't see the computer pic with BoT on the screen.. and also the time remaining thing was a mistake but doesn't change much.. and how am I suppose to know when someone uses god mode? And isn't using god mode cheating hmm duh.. so.. yeah shut your hole.

Point is..... this is just some questionable things.. I already discussed it with monoxide and told him I would talk to him later regarding it. No need for your stupid input.. stay off our forums and get a life!

I left this for everyone to judge for themselves..

my stupid input?
i wouldnt have to make this "stupid input" if you werent so fucking dumb and ignorant
i know more about this game then you could ever know.
i have no explanation for his bot folder
but atleast we know now that using godmode is a bannable offense and is considered cheating
brb cheating in super nintendo
Up, Down, X, Y
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:09 am

BoT folder bottom left...... No its not a "bot" its a SKIN lmao, Muscle man is MY skin..

Here is the skin files in muscle man..

And, here is our little convo, I dont have the bot skin anymore because we never ended up using it so i just deleted the stuff.

Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:21 am

999 frags and 0 deaths with deemers, how stupid do you think everyone is??

Your a fucktard necro! You take good people away and teach them how to cheat, just like CCB. If its just a game and you dont play anymore, why do you keep coming back here trying to defend yourself.

WTF??
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby 0skillz » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:11 pm

You're such a fucking tool Monoxide. Not happy that you and your faggot friends fucked liz over a year ago you had to go and do it again? Fucking asshole... you think you're so smart... playing with a little girl's head and getting her to do your dirty work and then ratting her out. Do yourself a favor and stop breathing.
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:43 pm

What a couple a dicks!!!

WTF??
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:43 pm

What did I do a year ago? I never played with her mind..... I just asked her what was posted about me in the private section and she told me, i was kinda like wtf cause things were gettin better it seemed then greeny made a serious post and i was like wtf what was posted so i asked. As for ratting her how, well whatever if i said it was her or not you already knew. as soon as demi had the shots i was hit up lke liz told you didnt she by a few members
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Bitch_Killer wrote:999 frags and 0 deaths with deemers, how stupid do you think everyone is??

Your a fucktard necro! You take good people away and teach them how to cheat, just like CCB. If its just a game and you dont play anymore, why do you keep coming back here trying to defend yourself.

"type god in console"

fucking moron

and i banned ccb from all my servers cause he cheated, i didnt teach him how to do anything
VeXon
NOOB
NOOB

Postby VeXon » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:22 pm

who is ccb?.. :?
i dont know anything about this shit but, ... oskillz, what the hell ur thinking?... u think ur are sombody in this game?... stop trating ppl like this... if u had problems with remix thats not an excuse faking unmature child, im trying to be cool with this clan, i think remix and demi are trying to pruve remix doesnt cheat at all, so why u guys overeact like that, oh, and im tired of hearing ignorant ppl (ignorant cause ppl dont have pruves of remix or demi cheating) saying bs like that, maybe if u guys play insta for 8 months... DM all weap for like 6 months...or zark , w/e... while ur playing snipe.. emm.. 2years?, THEN u will see that all the bs u are saying was a complety fake stupid shit.remix is playing this shit for like 3 years or less, im playing for 4 years and the only thing that separate demi and me is the ping... trust me, soooooo.... will u guys shut the ignorant mouth and try to be more comprensive??:... and... let it go?... well.. i guess no.
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:08 pm

You should know the whole story before beaking off there Vex!!! If you have a problem with 0skills, take it to PM, if you are going to shit on one of our members in the forum, he will have all of us behind him. We know stuff that you dont, so dont be giving us your opinion without the backround info.

WTF??
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:36 pm

cant we all just chillll and be friends, come on

north american community = ripped apart, weird, messed up, put everyone down

euro community = friends, nice to eachother, have fun etc

lets switch this stupid crap up and start being nice and having fun.

k thx baiii

Return to “Bring it on!”