Hello from [MyStyle]

You want to get your ass kicked by the best, sign up here! (Not accepting challenges at this time)
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:41 pm

He just makes a new account. He is like herpes, he keeps coming back!!! So it will just be a waste of time.

WTF??
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby 0skillz » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Soloman wrote:WALL OF TEXT ANGRY NERD IS ANGRY OVER A VIDEO GAME
NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE vNERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE

OMG did you just text shout at everyone?!

You use that N word like it's supposed to hurt me? hahahahaha douche! You sound like some mouth breather who can't understand why the hottest chick in school is going out with the captain of the mathletes.
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:20 pm

yo mates im not here to be dickish and crap im just here to try to settle an issue where people supposedly think i cheat or whatever

and mm thats fine hit me up later with them im curious to see what this stuff is anyways

peace and love,

me :lol: 8)
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:53 pm

monoxide wrote:yo mates im not here to be dickish and crap im just here to try to settle an issue where people supposedly think i cheat or whatever

and mm thats fine hit me up later with them im curious to see what this stuff is anyways

peace and love,

me :lol: 8)

Tanner, you are always welcome here in my books. I may not speak for everybody but I'm cool with you. :P
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 pm

n i c e to know greeny :) i love you too ( no homo ) :wink: 8)
Toxic
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Toxic » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:19 pm

GreenMan wrote:
Tanner, you are always welcome here in my books. I may not speak for everybody but I'm cool with you. :P

ur speaking for me greeny

mono ur a good guy in my books... u know i accused u of cheating too and we talked about this shit countless times... i cant proofe that u cheat and to be honest, i dont realy care. if u do, thats ur problem! but i know u for so long now that i think that ur admitting to cheat realy was a joke... a stupid one, but yeah, just a joke.

{dFb}Clan Next Matches

>>>TBA<<<
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:22 pm

MM wrote:Forgot to mention... monoxide / remix.. or [MyStyle]Remix Vexon until proven otherwise is a cheater. So.. you do have a cheater on your clan.

As far as I know, we have never caught Monoxide cheating. I am cool with him. As for Necro.......I am also cool with him but I do think that his aparent skill appeared too fast. It only took him a week, after he left {dFb}, to become better than all of us here. Until that point, we made him look like a noob! Does he cheat? I don't really give a shit! We ban him because of the shit that he always causes in our forums and our servers. I like the guy when he isn't being a dick. I sometimes get to see the guy that use to be in our clan. I wish that guy was around more often. Our forum would be a lot slower but you wouldn't need to read all this crap. Necro, you know I like to play against you now and then. That will not change. Just please stop trying to cause shit here.
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

its not hard to say someones lying over the internet
i think you cheat mike
you just hide it enought not to get any notice from it
you lie about your life, i know you do cause i say so
lolfat nerd who drinks alone cause hes to fat

LOL HERES SOME FUEL TO FEED THE FIRE
i did this with 30+ people sitting behind me
http://files.filefront.com/lolshotwmv/; ... einfo.html

seems like i can be bullshit on LAN too, always nice to know that i cheat in ut, but im equally bullshit on client, on lan, and anti cheat admins call me legit in css
{dFb}punisher
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby {dFb}punisher » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:18 am

its not hard to say someones lying over the internet
i think you cheat mike
you just hide it enought not to get any notice from it
you lie about your life, i know you do cause i say so
lolfat nerd who drinks alone cause hes to fat

LOL HERES SOME FUEL TO FEED THE FIRE
i did this with 30+ people sitting behind me
http://files.filefront.com/lolshotwmv/; ... einfo.html

seems like i can be bullshit on LAN too, always nice to know that i cheat in ut, but im equally bullshit on client, on lan, and anti cheat admins call me legit in css

Wow.. keep making a fool of yourself ... I wonder if he will ever grow to be mature..
Rokinator
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Rokinator » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:43 pm

ehh im kinda neutral on this... i agree that no one on ms cheats and some of the ppl there are cool.... i do mind being owned but i try my best to get better. It is funny how all ppl say they get nerd raged over everything when ALL OF U still keep talking... of course i know after this post there will still be posting...oh well drama is FUN :P
Rokinator
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Rokinator » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:48 pm

wait i always thought monoxide was demi lol :P so who is he?
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:55 pm

Rokinator wrote:wait i always thought monoxide was demi lol :P so who is he?

Monoxide and Demi or Necro are two totally different people. Both have there good points. And both, people think that they cheat. Maybe they do and maybe they don't. I don't care. I like them both when they are not being gay! :P
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:01 pm

Check the private section Greeny, you will change your mind!!

WTF??
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:17 pm

Bitch_Killer wrote:Check the private section Greeny, you will change your mind!!

Yep, you're right Bitch! Tanner, we have proof that you are a cheater. I am very sorry to see that. I thought we were honest with each other. I guess thats what you get when you make friends on the internet. :( No need to hit me up and try to explain. The proof is there and you will be lucky if it doesn't get spread around the whole UT nation. All the names you use..........damn! It's just a game! why cheat? :roll:
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:12 pm

wut? lol lets see it....?

Return to “Bring it on!”