Hello from [MyStyle]

You want to get your ass kicked by the best, sign up here! (Not accepting challenges at this time)
{dFb}punisher
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby {dFb}punisher » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:11 am

When they go around trying to make you look bad Mike, I expect that you won't hold a grudge or want to know who it was and why it was done?

No I don't expect you not to hold a grudge.. trust me I know what you are saying. The clan Mystyle or XiS has bad rep.. really bad rep.. nothing you can do about that now. But demi isn't involved in the new Mystyle.. vexon and zelf are the owners.. they are pretty cool.. zelf is very reasonable with things. Then everyone else is basically new members.. minus a few that were in training before hand and never had any issues with. The only one I don't like being on there is remix, but that is their decision I just know we want nothing to do with remix and that is why the fun rumble would be played on our server.

For example.. with liz.. I said second chance and that is it.. if she clan hops etc.. then I would simply say good luck and bye and wouldn't bring it up again. It may or may not still happen.. you never know.. just trying to apply the same with mystyle .. and in efforts to keep 99 alive as well (I see a little bit of change coming).. little more traffic rolling back in for 99.. so trying to keep it coming.. but I got what you saying sean.. I respect your views and understand the completely.. I'm there with you eyeball to eyeball but since its newly reformed with new clan members.. I'm willing to shift a little towards chances..

Don't get me wrong.. I start noticing shit.. then its going to be cut off like it never began..
VeXon
NOOB
NOOB

Postby VeXon » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:43 pm

ok ok... but what do u mean with " vexon is a bit anal" u fag .. :( hahaha
then we talk on msn about the time and the day,anddd... np with playing on GH .. andd..... happy to play with u guys.... but plz , u guys have to play more cause the way i see it... we are winning like 100-40... (h) chaz chaz.... jk.... CYAAAAAA
=)
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:39 pm

MM wrote:Forgot to mention... monoxide / remix.. or [MyStyle]Remix Vexon until proven otherwise is a cheater. So.. you do have a cheater on your clan.

I'd like to see the thing where i was caught cheating...... never been caught ever, cause i dont cheat, say what you want but really, you say DFB caught me, we are here lets see the evidence you have. I have this..........

I'd say that proves i dont cheat, I mean really, you have that backwards, Im innocent UNTIL proven guilty. The only way i'll be guilty is if a fake log appears here. Happened numerous times with ohter people, but thats the only way you'll have "proof" because i say honest to God, i DO NOT cheat. Sorry i am good a computer game :(

And as for the picture, the anti cheat didnt kick me, a server admin did but whatever.
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:46 pm

by the way if you don't know, Udemo is a mod /mutator thing you can add to your UT to easily deal with demos that you record.....

()()()(picture below)()()()

http://modsquad.beyondunreal.com/Enigma ... id=106&q=1[/img]
VeXon
NOOB
NOOB

Postby VeXon » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:10 pm

true....
VeXon
NOOB
NOOB

Postby VeXon » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:18 pm

i wouldnt have a cheater in my clan if i know he cheats... i've been playing for almost 4 years... my parnter zelf has been playing for 5 years... so, we are old school .. we know about cheating ppl...and we are not a bunch of fouls.. i think we can recognize between a person who has been playing for a long time and has skillz and a person who hasnt even play for a long time and he simply own.. and we wont EVER let a cheater beeing in our clan... cause i hate cheaters...
no more drama please.
LETS HAVE A RUMBLEEEEE!!!!
{dFb}punisher
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby {dFb}punisher » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:10 am

We will have a rumble.. and sorry monoxide I can easily tell skill from cheats.. and with your past comments/past proof/common sense that is my judgement as well as many others.. not to mention yo uhave openly admitted it to people before .. and those people have told me.. and those people aren't people who would simply lie (no im not talking about mattman or older dFb admins).. im talking about other people and no need to mention names. I have some interesting screenies and logs .. but no need to make the public yet..

For you Vexon.. you may not see it yet.. but its obvious. I've noticed monoxide tends to play different against each player (like sometimes not even trying but yet beating you) and other times owning you.. maybe he just doesn't want you to see his "so called skillz".. and like I said monoxide till proven otherwise..
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:16 am

lots of angry nerds in this thread
other then greeny tanner and vex

i dont know when mike became top ut admin here but im pretty sure i asked around all the game mods to see if anyone has heard of you, no one has. seems like you are bad at a video game and get mad that people are better.
i bet youre nerd raging right now after you read that and youre probably going to reply as fast as you can.

im with tanner on the innocent untill proven guilty, and a text log wont count for proof , cause you know people cant fake those right?
even after recording myself you still accuse, accuse with this 22 thing or whatever. seems like you do alot of research on these cheats mike, you probably cheat yourself. just hiding oh so much so people still think you are awful at this game.

p.s. i work 9 hour shifts 5 days a week
OH AND LOL .. UNLIKE YOU I DONT DRINK ALONE IN MY BASEMENT. LOL FAT NERD LOSER GO STOCK MILK AND LIVE WITH YOUR MOM LOL
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:45 am

you can tell skill from cheats huh? Obviously not cause you are 100% wrong in this case. Yes I made past comments about me cheating and stuff but its all in jokes, i can't change my ip, do you really think im THAT retarded to admit to cheating if i was cheating.... thats like retarded. I do it in a mocking fashion, some people and i ( aod for example) always joked with me saying "your aimbot is your arm". Then i made the mistake of using that joke with t0x1c and he took it the wrong way. Im not lookin to dig up that whole old ordeal but thats what happened there.

I love how you say dfb has logs of me cheating, i prove that wrong, but im still a cheater cause you "think" i do, oh and you have logs / pics of me sayin i cheat ( in a mockingly way) but won't show them? ok make sense....

I play different against different people yes. Sometimes i try sometimes i dont try, im not tryin to hide my "so called skillz" it depends on the mood im in. If im ballin to some muzix then i might play harder then i would if i was in an upset mood. I also play differently depending on who is in the server.

This whole thing is pointless anyways because you are saying im a cheater until i prove my innocence when really i should be innocent until PROVE GUILTY. Therefore, no matter what i do you will always "think" i cheat and label me a cheater. Demi makes a video of him ownin, but you all still think he cheats, he beats you 30 - 2 in it or whatever with out cheating but still cheats when he normally plays because..... yea doesnt make sense, why cheat when you can win already that bad. I would so love to 1v1 you when your sitting across from me so i can see your face, and see how you react when you KNOW i dont cheat, but even then after thats done and we play later you will still probably say i cheat.

well whatever like i said this whole thing is next to useless cuz i'll always be a cheater in your mind. I know where you are coming from though, because I WAS THERE. I used to get owned so bad by guys and I'd think they cheat. Heck, sometimes when i play demi still today I think he cheats, then we play a map and i win and he gets upset and leaves then i know he doesnt cheat because if he did he would just turn it up and rape me. Also, if i cheat dont you think i would just beat demi EVERY time lmao, i bet if we play right now it would be semi close and he would probably win.

You got better over the last like year or whatever, and thats just a year man, just think if u play for 4 years like me, you will improve greatly. i hope you do really so then you understand what im sayin and that it IS possible, you just have to get there. so many times i thought people cheated ( to my self i never really verbally say it ) because of some shots they pull, but then i do somthin thats like omg how in the world did i do that lmao and i understand its possible.
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 am

WOO i finally made an epic long post! i never ever could cause i never knew wtf ppl say to make them so long. lmao

And to tell the truth it really sucks being this good ( at times, still have fun gettin good games and playin team matches cause i think thats a blast). i mean, i started playing ut and was like bad and wanted to be good like those i played with and i finally get here and get nothing but bs for it. it truely sucks to work for somthing, stay legit and all and still be called a cheater just because one thinks you are. but whatever this is the good ut99 community we play in
{dFb}punisher
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby {dFb}punisher » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:31 am

i dont know when mike became top ut admin here but im pretty sure i asked around all the game mods to see if anyone has heard of you, no one has. seems like you are bad at a video game and get mad that people are better.
i bet youre nerd raging right now after you read that and youre probably going to reply as fast as you can.

It is funny how you think people would get mad over your comments, however, no.. what actually is funny is how mad you get and can't wait to make a post so you can "try" to make people mad.. funny part is.. it doesn't work for me.. I just state the obvious facts. Secondly, I don't consider myself a top UT99 admin.. I simply was the only one at the time who either had time to do it or wanted to do it.. to at least setup matches and keep 99 alive. That is it.. as far as people knowing people.. I really don't care but if you go to any of the servers I play on they will know me.. waiiiiiiiiiiiit your prolly banned.. sorry about that..

im with tanner on the innocent untill proven guilty, and a text log wont count for proof , cause you know people cant fake those right?
even after recording myself you still accuse, accuse with this 22 thing or whatever. seems like you do alot of research on these cheats mike, you probably cheat yourself. just hiding oh so much so people still think you are awful at this game.

Your video was shitty quality.. get a real life and something to do and get a new one.. and your video was made after UT was open.. should of been smart and used some brains and booted ocmputer up.. gone through your computer shit.. and played the game.. but evidentally u have no other brains besides cheating..

p.s. i work 9 hour shifts 5 days a week
OH AND LOL .. UNLIKE YOU I DONT DRINK ALONE IN MY BASEMENT. LOL FAT NERD LOSER GO STOCK MILK AND LIVE WITH YOUR MOM LOL

p.s - your wrong about when I work, your wrong about the fact I live in a "basement".. funny.. and anybody who has matured drinks alone at times.. so yes.. get over it. Unlike you.. I don't get nerd raged and have to constantly "attempt" to start shit.. yes.. I do stock milk.. it pays very very well.. prolly more then you will ever make.. and yes I do live with my mom because I just moved back from georgia have been back 3 months.. and now made an offer on a house.. hmmmmmmmmmmm..

__________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway gettin tired of the posting.. I have more important things to do... monoxide.. I'll show you everything later.. gotta go to work...

BTW - anyway to ban demi from forums.. ? He is quite frankly pathetic and just a waste of everyones time!
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 am

Sure we could ban him but it's a lot more fun reading his bullshit and letting him make a fool of himself time after time :)
VeXon
NOOB
NOOB

Postby VeXon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:15 pm

i just wanted a rumble
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:34 pm

VeXon wrote:i just wanted a rumble

LMAO!!!!

Just to let Mono and man ass lover know, this is not a court room or democracy, you ARE guilty until proven innocent, there is no law here asswads!!!!

WTF??
{dFb}punisher
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby {dFb}punisher » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:01 pm

this is not a court room or democracy, you ARE guilty until proven innocent, there is no law here asswads!!!!

LOL

Sure we could ban him but it's a lot more fun reading his bullshit and letting him make a fool of himself time after time

Personally his BS is old and yall have heard it more than myself.. so.. if there was a vote to ban him from forums.. I'd vote yes.. LOL.. its just a waste of time to read something that isn't true.. so many lies lies lies lies.. and BS.. so .. yeah just wondering..

Return to “Bring it on!”