Hello from [MyStyle]

You want to get your ass kicked by the best, sign up here! (Not accepting challenges at this time)
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby 0skillz » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:17 am

Hooker wrote:I don't have time usually, but i'll get in right now. :)

WTF like you needed a special invitation? Stop being dumb.

I was coming to this thread just to bring up the past. This pic was taken on the MS server before anyone in dFb knew who the fuck they were... IOW those dFb names in this pic aren't the dFb ppl playing or talking there... so FUCK mystyle... cheaters or not they were nicklaming dFb AFAIC. Yeah, I have no life and I watched/stalked your lame asses for awhile after finding out someone there was using my name as well as other dFb members' names. So because it was only happening on the MS server that I could find at the time I knew about it and because of when my name STOPPED showing up on the MS server... makes it really hard for me to believe it could have been people not in MS doing that shit.
I've never played on the MS server nor has Mattman. When this pic was taken we were both playing the UT3 demo exclusively - no 99 at all. I can't speak for godzilla though... fucker isn't on TS very often then or now.
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:54 pm

actually that really wasnt mystyle it was older players
VeXon
NOOB
NOOB

Postby VeXon » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:41 pm

mystyle has like 6 members rite now.... thats old shit... and if we had any incident in the "past".. im sorry then.... but... well.. i guess u guys wont play... that pruve me some thigs lol... cya u all take care
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Nothing against you or your clan VeXon, we just had history with a few of your members, dont give up!!

WTF??
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:29 pm

Sorry for the problems MS ! A few others that once played there gave ur clan a rep. of being cheaters in the UT 99 world ! I hope u all are doing well and hope u all Get rid of the rep. those others provided for you all in the past! Keep on working n u will redeem ur name in the future! Sorry again Bud for the misunderstanding here!
sweetest_sin
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby sweetest_sin » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:45 am

0skillz wrote:
VeXon wrote:aaron isnt mystyle anymore.... and dunno who monoxide is... im talking about a clean rumble... for fun... cause we want a good chalenge.. thats all... why not man?

Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas. Eventually y'all will figure it out.

GreenMan wrote:
Hooker wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
VeXon wrote:aaron isnt mystyle anymore.... and dunno who monoxide is... im talking about a clean rumble... for fun... cause we want a good chalenge.. thats all... why not man?

Ya and I've never heard that before. From my understanding, they are both back with Mystyle. And Mono is Tanner. Good guy but we just don't play well together.

Demi isnt ms

and imo i think we should play them...

And I think you should come into TS once in a while and maybe play the game once in awhile too! Then maybe we would consider your opinion. :roll:

I <3 u GreenMan :P

mehead
Off Topic.. No wonder he calls you SKITTLES.... tsk tsk...
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:58 am

i havent played ut99 in a looooooong time
get over me
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby 0skillz » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:37 am

Soloman wrote:i havent played ut99 in a looooooong time
get over me

diafufwpos you think playing under different names fools anyone? Oh no... Necro's name was brought up... and that pic with Necro's name in it got posted again... soloman will have to reply in the thread. Who is it that needs to get over what? If you have something truthful to add to this thread, by all means do! Who's fault is it that nobody believes a fucking word you say? Wasn't there a video of you playing 99 posted just a few weeks ago? Fuck off liar. What's more interesting than the douchebags in MyStyle using my name is what day they STOPPED using my name. Anyone want to fess up as to who it was and why they stopped using my name? Why they did it in the first place? I doubt it. So just stfu and stop coming around here. The only people who defend you, like you and believe you when you say you don't play anymore are either cheaters themselves or naive fools who haven't had enough life experience to know a real douchebag when they see one... and the naive ones will figure it out for themselves eventually.
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:32 pm

0skillz wrote:
get over me

diafufwpos you think playing under different names fools anyone? Oh no... Necro's name was brought up... and that pic with Necro's name in it got posted again... soloman will have to reply in the thread. Who is it that needs to get over what? If you have something truthful to add to this thread, by all means do! Who's fault is it that nobody believes a fucking word you say? Wasn't there a video of you playing 99 posted just a few weeks ago? Fuck off liar. What's more interesting than the douchebags in MyStyle using my name is what day they STOPPED using my name. Anyone want to fess up as to who it was and why they stopped using my name? Why they did it in the first place? I doubt it. So just stfu and stop coming around here. The only people who defend you, like you and believe you when you say you don't play anymore are either cheaters themselves or naive fools who haven't had enough life experience to know a real douchebag when they see one... and the naive ones will figure it out for themselves eventually.

WALL OF TEXT ANGRY NERD IS ANGRY OVER A VIDEO GAME
NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE vNERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE NERD RAGE
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:46 pm

get over me

You are so full of shit! I played UT99 with you not long ago. And I know it was you because you came to our TS and I had a talk with you for a while. I think it is that you can't get over us. Maybe if you weren't such a dick in our forums, more people would talk to you again. :evil:
{dFb}punisher
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby {dFb}punisher » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:38 am

Alright, let me clear some things up. LOL. I didn't even see this post. Yes we will be doing a fun rumble with mystyle and yes they will be joining our 3v3 ladder next season. I have played with the newly formed mystyle members are so far so good, no complaints. Vexon can be a bit anal at times (lol sorry vexon but you can).. but most are fine. The ones I have been playing with don't cheat, we have been playing together for a couple months now. At first they still had some attitude issues (a few) but that has been taken care of for the most part between dFb and Mystyle. Both UT99 dFb and Mystyle have really good clan members for 99 and we are equally matched .. it will be fun. There will be a few exceptions to the fun rumbles btw Vexon...

A.) It will be played on Ghosthouse server where the known cheaters are banned.
B.) We will have to come up with details on what maps to play etc like any other match.
C.) It is a FUN rumble.. this isn't a match besides that of being FUN.. so whoever wins or whoever loses.. no bitching, whining, or mass postings of screenshots to brag to death.. save that for FN (and we don't even do screenshots there).

I would like to have all dFb members forget about the past with mystyle/xis etc.. besides you are playing UT3.. there are always a few loose canons .. and I believe the newly formed mystyle team with vexon and zelf as owners are filtering those out. But with the rumble on our server Ghosthouse, there is no reason why we can't get along and play (dFb has been playing in Ghosthouse and Mystyle for the last couple months and the ones playing have no complaints that I'm aware of.)

Last, you don't have to forget the past with Demi or remix etc.. I can understand the grudges held there and reasons behind it. But I do ask kindly to give a newly found mystyle and a chance .. if problems a rise I will as always take action. Remember back when everyone downed fraggednation? Look what success it became and now how many people are joining ladders on their own and having fun with 99. So.. again.. same thing.

i havent played ut99 in a looooooong time
get over me

Demi, as far as you are concerned.. STFU.. your a freakin pathetic liar who has nothing better to do except constantly browse forums, try to start shit with your attitude, and quite frankly I'm pretty sure that lie so much that you believe yourself. Its PATHETIC! Get a job, a girlfriend or boyfriend (pretty sure you swing this way anywayz).. a new hobby.. WTFever.. do something besides waste our time and your own.

FYI - You were on mystyle server like last week at least.. if not af ew other times in the past few days.. and constantly try to get back on ghosthouse whenever your IP is removed from ban.. stick to counterstrike and cheat there.. and talk to those people.. we don't want anything to do with you.. so bye bye now.. don't get mad and post again please!
Ghost
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Ghost » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:49 am

I have also been playing with several MyStyle guys and it's been pretty positive latley and there was a time I couldn't stand them. Squilly in particular would mouth off every second he could but even he is tolerable now.

I still have issues with one of there clan members so, like MM said, any rumble we might have will have to be on GH to insure that this particular player doesn't play for them.

We all know who that member is so I'll spare you the drama, :).
Photobucket
{dFb}punisher
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby {dFb}punisher » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:51 am

Forgot to mention... monoxide / remix.. or [MyStyle]Remix Vexon until proven otherwise is a cheater. So.. you do have a cheater on your clan.
Toxic
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Toxic » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:00 am

chill guys... its not demis fault that his parents are brother and sister!!!

{dFb}Clan Next Matches

>>>TBA<<<
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby 0skillz » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:04 am

MM wrote:I would like to have all dFb members forget about the past with mystyle/xis etc.. besides you are playing UT3..

You know who else would like everyone to forget about the past? The NAZIS!!! Now it's officially been <font>godwinned</font>.

When they go around trying to make you look bad Mike, I expect that you won't hold a grudge or want to know who it was and why it was done? As a clan... as friends, we all try to look out for each other. If I didn't bring the shit up that I brought up I wouldn't be doing my duty :P Since I trust your judgement on who cheats and who doesn't for the most part though I can't argue what you're saying.

As far as it being "just a game" goes... once you stop changing your name every time you play and join a clan and actually make friends with other people who play it becomes more than just a game. If you had any friends you might understand that, solodemifuck. The fact that you always come back here shows that you have nowhere better to be. You know exactly what was going on in that picture and won't tell the truth about it. Why not? It's just a game isn't it?

Return to “Bring it on!”