Hello from [MyStyle]

You want to get your ass kicked by the best, sign up here! (Not accepting challenges at this time)
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Necro was proved a cheater long ago, no doubt about it. As for mono I never really thought he was a cheater but that BOT folder ain't looking to good for him. I don't think I'm gonna fall for the "it's a skin folder' You guys are all queer and like to suck each others dicks, asshole's.
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby 0skillz » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:36 pm

VeXon wrote:who is ccb?.. :?
i dont know anything about this shit but, ... oskillz, what the hell ur thinking?... u think ur are sombody in this game?... stop trating ppl like this... if u had problems with remix thats not an excuse faking unmature child, im trying to be cool with this clan, i think remix and demi are trying to pruve remix doesnt cheat at all, so why u guys overeact like that, oh, and im tired of hearing ignorant ppl (ignorant cause ppl dont have pruves of remix or demi cheating) saying bs like that, maybe if u guys play insta for 8 months... DM all weap for like 6 months...or zark , w/e... while ur playing snipe.. emm.. 2years?, THEN u will see that all the bs u are saying was a complety fake stupid shit.remix is playing this shit for like 3 years or less, im playing for 4 years and the only thing that separate demi and me is the ping... trust me, soooooo.... will u guys shut the ignorant mouth and try to be more comprensive??:... and... let it go?... well.. i guess no.

I have no problem with you specifically that I know of. I have problems with anyone who was in the anti-clan though... especially as a freakin admin... and as BK was saying you probably don't know the why of that. Now if mystyle members start hacking/defacing my friends' webpages and profile pages and whatever else they can manage to get into then maybe I can have a problem with you :P I am nobody. I don't play 99 much at all anymore and definitely not in FN. Most of the ppl who post here can beat my ass silly in the game at times and it doesn't bother me too much.
monoxide wrote:I just asked her what was posted about me in the private section and she told me,

Did you ask that before or after you tried to get her password?
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:46 pm

you mean like guessing it ? i never did that. i just asked her if she could tell me wat was posted. she said she didnt see anything then i was like well wuts ur login i can find it cause im sure somthin is there cause y would greeny and everyone post that crap with out somthin bein there
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:46 pm

but she ended up finding it and what not
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:57 am

"Necro was proved a cheater long ago"

im afraid not
the most proof anyone has ever had is someone says " he cheats"
{dFb}punisher
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby {dFb}punisher » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 am

Wow this is going on forever.. LOL.. let this be the final post please.. its stupid anywayz..

GL HF :)
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:53 am

MM wrote:Wow this is going on forever.. LOL.. let this be the final post please.. its stupid anywayz..

GL HF :)

you mad that you got proven an idiot?
monoxide
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby monoxide » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:20 am

I call for love and peace my brotherrrrrrrrrrrsssssss :D lol
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:49 am

I agree, we should end this thread but we should do it on a good note. So in closing I would like to say Necro, aka Soloman, aka Billion other names.. Likes to stuff big large dicks in his asshole Also, Necro was a cheater, is a cheater and always will be a cheater. Back when he was a bot n00b he fucked up and exposed his lameness and we busted his ass. It's sad that to this day he still can't admit it.
Rokinator
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Rokinator » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:14 pm

i think thats a good way to end it :D
Soloman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby Soloman » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:26 am

MattMan wrote:I agree, we should end this thread but we should do it on a good note. So in closing I would like to say Necro, aka Soloman, aka Billion other names.. Likes to stuff big large dicks in his asshole Also, Necro was a cheater, is a cheater and always will be a cheater. Back when he was a bot n00b he fucked up and exposed his lameness and we busted his ass. It's sad that to this day he still can't admit it.

prove it?
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:56 am

Hey asstard this thread was suppose to end and now you fucked it all up so I'm gonna have to close on a good note again. So in closing I would like to say that I don't have to prove shit to you. We busted your lameness 2 years or so ago. Sorry I'm not one of those pack rats that saves shit from years ago. But I know your a cheater and so do the rest of dFb and thats good enough for me. You and your fuck buddies should pick up another game like bingo or something cause in the world of UT you are nobodies, just cheater scum. Now run along and go play with your botter friends and see who has the best bot.

Return to “Bring it on!”