Clan Match with {KAI}

You want to get your ass kicked by the best, sign up here! (Not accepting challenges at this time)
Cannon
NOOB
NOOB

Clan Match with {KAI}

Postby Cannon » Tue May 15, 2007 2:41 am

Okay {dFb}, here's the deal:

Next Thursday (May 24th) at 8pm Eastern Daylight Time, we can do the clan match with you guys/gals. I know you wanted to do it on the 17th, but we have a clan tourney that night but no clan events scheduled for the 24th.

We will have another TEAM LMS zp| Instagib server set up to use as well as the normal TEAM LMS zp| Insta server we have.

So let us know (post up on our forum under Clan Matches) to tell us how many you can get together for this. We'll have 2 servers set up simultaneously to get the most people possible involved in this. We're looking for a minimum of 3vs3 on each server.

Both servers will be passworded 1 hour or so before the start of the match, and most likely Tournament Mode will be set as well. Thanx, and we'll see you on the battlefield!

Our website is
Kick Asses Inc
ImageImage

Never
Cannon
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Cannon » Fri May 18, 2007 6:48 pm

We hope you are still interested in doing this. I will set up the other Team server this weekend or on Monday.

We're all looking forward to it.....Lemme know by posting your expected turnout and your 2 team captains in our clan match section in the {KAI} forum.

You can email me the list if you want : cannon@kickassesinc.org
ImageImage

Never

Return to “Bring it on!”