[TxT] challenges you!!!!!

You want to get your ass kicked by the best, sign up here! (Not accepting challenges at this time)
User avatar
Nocturnal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:00 am
Location: USA
Contact:

[TxT] challenges you!!!!!

Postby Nocturnal » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm

We challenge you to FEAR match....if you pansy-asses are up for it, let me know.
Image
User avatar
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1555
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Canada, Eh
Contact:

Postby Bitch_Killer » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:13 pm

Fear is gay and dFb is not, go find a gay clan to play with!!!
Image

WTF??
User avatar
Nocturnal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:00 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby Nocturnal » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:21 pm

Bitch_Killer wrote:Fear is gay and dFb is not, go find a gay clan to play with!!!


Dfb has a FEAR server and some players taht play FEAR yet you are not gay? Hmmm....if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it is probably ............gay dfb.


Anyhow, if your FEAR players are interested, let me know. We can do any size of match/rumble.

thanks


PS. Binslayer is gay= Bitch Killer is gay :-x
Image
User avatar
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1555
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Canada, Eh
Contact:

Postby Bitch_Killer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:33 pm

Dont make me fuck you in the ass noc!!!! If there are some homo's here that want to play the gay game, then they can play the gay game.


PS. NOC = Nibbling on cock
Image



WTF??
User avatar
Kinsho
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:00 am
Contact:

Postby Kinsho » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:14 pm

Bitch_Killer wrote:Dont make me fuck you in the ass noc!!!! If there are some homo's here that want to play the gay game, then they can play the gay game.


PS. NOC = Nibbling on cock


Maybe "fuck you in the ass" wasnt the best choice of words for disproving your gayness.....


next time might as well go with "dont make me suck yo nut NOC!!!"

jsut sayin mang :lol:
Image
User avatar
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1555
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Canada, Eh
Contact:

Postby Bitch_Killer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:21 pm

Kinsho wrote:
Bitch_Killer wrote:Dont make me fuck you in the ass noc!!!! If there are some homo's here that want to play the gay game, then they can play the gay game.


PS. NOC = Nibbling on cock


Maybe "fuck you in the ass" wasnt the best choice of words for disproving your gayness.....


next time might as well go with "dont make me suck yo nut NOC!!!"

jsut sayin mang :lol:


FYI Kin, the receiver of the ass fuckin is the homo, not the giver, so dont make me fuck you in the ass too, homo!!!
Image



WTF??
User avatar
Sauron
Monster Kill
Monster Kill
Posts: 1475
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:00 am
Location: israel jerusalem
Contact:

Postby Sauron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:18 am

bk... who ever fuck the ass is not less gay than who get it all the way up there.
so... when ever you fuck a guy, i mean every monday and thursday :)
you are gay as it can be...
LOL
Last edited by Sauron on Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
User avatar
Kinsho
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:00 am
Contact:

Postby Kinsho » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:33 am

Bitch_Killer wrote:
Kinsho wrote:
Bitch_Killer wrote:Dont make me fuck you in the ass noc!!!! If there are some homo's here that want to play the gay game, then they can play the gay game.


PS. NOC = Nibbling on cock


Maybe "fuck you in the ass" wasnt the best choice of words for disproving your gayness.....


next time might as well go with "dont make me suck yo nut NOC!!!"

jsut sayin mang :lol:


Alright, alright, just go ahead and suck a nut while you're down there mang lol

FYI Kin, the receiver of the ass fuckin is the homo, not the giver, so dont make me fuck you in the ass too, homo!!!
Image
User avatar
jimmyz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:00 am
Location: The ville, KY

Postby jimmyz » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:59 pm

Can we stop the ASS fucking please?
Image
User avatar
Sauron
Monster Kill
Monster Kill
Posts: 1475
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:00 am
Location: israel jerusalem
Contact:

Postby Sauron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:12 pm

yeah...
LOL jimmy, you know you should ask that from bk
Image

Image

Return to “Bring it on!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests