Jimmy-to-the-Z

You want to get your ass kicked by the best, sign up here! (Not accepting challenges at this time)
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: dfb clan

Postby MattMan » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:00 pm

hipn0 wrote: Lmao Im down i need no practice ... practice makes perfect and im already their.. lmao.. wanna see a n00b whoOp yo arse?.. :lol: <hipN0>

Hey bunghole, you have to be in the clan to play in the match.. If you wanna join the {dFb} play on the dFb server and get on TS.. If it turns out that your not retarded then we will prolly vote you in the clan.
hipn0
NOOB
NOOB

dfb

Postby hipn0 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:14 pm

ok.. ill play on your server first.. ...lmao yes matt i like my anime.. lol <hipN0>
Nocturnal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Re: dfb

Postby Nocturnal » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:48 am

hipn0 wrote:ok.. ill play on your server first.. ...lmao yes matt i like my anime.. lol <hipN0>

Good luck and hide when I am on that server.................... :-x
hipn0
NOOB
NOOB

luck?.. lmao who needs luck?

Postby hipn0 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:00 am

Since the sites servers are down im using the usa server u provided for us nocturnal... thank u.. also im creating a new clan dFb aLL 0ut c0ld bl00deD KiLLeRs dFb... short it's dfb cBk dfb.. every one who accesses this site and has joined to it is welcomed to participate in the clan... even knowing ur clan is TxT nocturnal.. u can still join dFb cBk dFb.. all inter-personal clans will remain neutral with one another untill the battles start.. all types of flame wars will be held responsible within the gaming arena.. if u have any comments please let me know.. <hipN0>.. :)
Nocturnal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Re: luck?.. lmao who needs luck?

Postby Nocturnal » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:41 pm

hipn0 wrote:Since the sites servers are down im using the usa server u provided for us nocturnal... thank u.. also im creating a new clan dFb aLL 0ut c0ld bl00deD KiLLeRs dFb... short it's dfb cBk dfb.. every one who accesses this site and has joined to it is welcomed to participate in the clan... even knowing ur clan is TxT nocturnal.. u can still join dFb cBk dFb.. all inter-personal clans will remain neutral with one another untill the battles start.. all types of flame wars will be held responsible within the gaming arena.. if u have any comments please let me know.. <hipN0>.. :)

aka Garbage.................Alright dude...thanks for signing up and make sure you get 4 others to play with you.

Return to “Bring it on!”