A challenge??

You want to get your ass kicked by the best, sign up here! (Not accepting challenges at this time)
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

A challenge??

Postby MattMan » Fri May 19, 2006 9:41 am

I got this in the mail today and figured I would post it here since this seems to be some type of challenge, although I think this fucktard could have worded it a little better. So what ya think?

{dFb} Unreal Tournament Gaming Clan

Sender's Name: hotbeef
Sender's Email: hotbeef@ahkgang.com
Subject: {dFb} Unreal Tournament Gaming Clan - Feedback: what''s up losers!

Message: Some jerkoff told me that you losers think you\'re good, but the best that I can see, you Molly bedwetters and still hanging on to your mother\'s apron strings. How long have you guys been around for anyway? A week? Damn, and what\'s up with this craptastic website? It doesn\'t even render correctly. You need to hire some punjabi for $0.50/hour to fix this silly excuse for a site.

Now, down to business. I hear you fartknockers think you\'re cool and want to climb the ranks. I got news for you pals, you\'re so far down the ladder you\'ll never make it to the top, but just the same, should you losers decide that you want a real challenge, feel free to pay us a visit and set it up. We\'d be more than happy to smack you bitches down and give you a redass, oldschool style.

I\'m sure you\'ll just delete this and we\'ll never hear back from you, being the coward posers that you are. That\'s fine too, there\'s lots of other loser clans to put in their place as well.

To all of you, each an every one of you, individually and collectively, take it an like it!

Katana
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Katana » Fri May 19, 2006 10:08 am

I just checked them out and their full of shit....plus their 2k4 not 99! I say tell them to fuck off until they get some real talent! :)
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Fri May 19, 2006 2:19 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL, ill ask testicles if hes played against these guys, which im sure he has, and then ill see how good they are
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Fri May 19, 2006 2:20 pm

how does the site not render properly? works fine for me,....plus this is one of the best lookign sites i have come across

Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Fri May 19, 2006 3:18 pm

I just went over there and posted, they are funny, their whole website is like that.

WTF??
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Fri May 19, 2006 4:10 pm

ok so if they are a defaults weapons clan, testicles, would rape them a new asshole! lmao, i would also like to state that testicles, is better with default waepons, than he his with the sniper, and some of you knwo how good he is with that, ill get him to go over there and show them a thing or two

Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Fri May 19, 2006 4:12 pm

heres a quick challenge, play 2k4 on 150 game speed with god like bots on instagib, see if you can pull an unstoppable, or mabye evern a godlike

Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Fri May 19, 2006 4:25 pm

i dont knwo if he got an unstobbale or godlike but i knwo he wins alot, i jsut tried it, and the best i got was 3

Return to “Bring it on!”