Get together?

All information regarding our UT99 server. Plus General discussion related to the game.
Sean
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Get together?

Postby Sean » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:46 am

Cool.... Wish we could all get together for a few maps.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

New website

Postby MattMan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Sean wrote:Source of the post Cool.... Wish we could all get together for a few maps.

I wouldn't mind that myself. Would be nice to get a handful of us together for just one night.
Sean
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

New website

Postby Sean » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:10 am

Rust8it and I were talking last night over FaceBook. He was grabbing the ver. 4.36 No Delta patch..... You guys are way more cooler to hang with than the current clan I am in.... Actually all the clan members are cool..... It's the non-clan crybabies that come in to the server............ I let eMac know a month ago that I was taking the {dFb} tag off.... I felt bad about this, Matt......... Wish we had a server..... 15 bux a month, right ? All we would need is 3 members to chip in.... I am down with this. That's how we did it at ~WP~

P4ssw0rd......... Hook us up, Bro........

I would happily take the =(V)= tag off and put my ninja suit back on.

sniper1

Rust8it
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

New website

Postby Rust8it » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:22 am

Yes it was cool chatting with you bud last night bud! brought back good mems that's for sure....I too matt would like to have one last rumpus with a few old clan members if we could get just 5 of of use together it would be great. i will keep checking this post to see if this might happen. i was telling Sean that i built a new 6 core and graphics but something happen and i just said oh well and left it.....Thats was not me if you could remember i would stay up all night to fix the problem.
Maybe this would get me out of a slump that i have been in and put a smile on my face.
PassMark Rating
Sean
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

New website

Postby Sean » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:53 am

Down where you reside, it's prolly still warm..... Up in the North here...... It's starting to get pretty cold. I'd imagine Matty and I would be on at the same time..... Would have to get a hold of Postie....... maybe Chamberly. If you were to search the servers, she's got three of her own we could raid. Her e-mail is listed in the server details..... I'll bet Postie would be the one to get her to come in without a hassle. She and I have been talking recently, so she'd hear it from me, too. Paul is working like a dog, and he's 6 hours behind us..... Haven't heard from Will in forever - (Florida, right ?) Doc Z plays some kinda World of Warcraft game... (not WoW, though)...... he's up in N. Dakota...... I am sure we could make this happen soon. ------ That's 5 right there. Maybe Pipe would be into it, too. Eric, p4ss, and 0Skills - I would say they would be a go..... There's 9 that I can think of real quick. The DoU clan and another one I can't think of right now have campers in them nightly.

Let's rock !

MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

New website

Postby MattMan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Yo, you guys give me a time and I'll be there!
Sean
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

New website

Postby Sean » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:17 am

What game type, which server.....

No rules, free for all ? Camping ?

I could organize a few ex-snipers that are into camping who now spend time on the =(V)= Vulpine Mission CTF/Rocket-X (strange love mod - but better) / IG / Normal Weapons server. ???

Let's Do This !!!!111!!!!111!!!

merockon2

MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

New website

Postby MattMan » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:27 am

I like the no rules sniper style. So I can run around like a retard or hide like a little bitch witch is prolly what i'll do since I haven't played in like 2 years. I really don't care where we play but I really want to get at least some of the old crew together otherwise it's just playing with a bunch of random peeps. I want to scream and yell at all my old UT buds on TS like I used to :D
Sean
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

New website

Postby Sean » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:48 pm

MattMan wrote:Source of the post I want to scream and yell at all my old UT buds on TS like I used to :D

!!!! That was the best part about playing UT with you, Matty !!! hahahaha

Return to “Unreal Tournament 99”