New maps in the works ,

All information regarding our UT99 server. Plus General discussion related to the game.
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

New maps in the works ,

Postby thepostman » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Hey Vanquisher here.Just a update on Maps that are currently in the works and will be brought to a final build for play on the servers.

Pipe is currently working on a Revised version of Hamster dance .
He has add several upgrades to the map as well as a new fucking song (Thank god )
I have seen this map and will truly be a great revised version .
Hospital map Is close to being finished as well . I have also seen this map.Really great work once again by Pipe .Maybe I can get some pics up for some of these maps tonight .

Myself ,I am currently working on a new backyard map for sniper play . Lots of custom new brushes made for this map .Plenty of places to hide and camp.Has a few visible secrets .Just have to know how to get there is all .Should be a great map as well.

Pipe has started a wonderful map : {dFb} Town
This map is a combination of all the most popular dfb maps all in one . Every thing has been rebuilt and scaled down so not to be to large of a map . Thus far it has Car lot,Matties car wash ,Matties dinner,Saloon sniper,Matties arcade, Straight clubin , Moose Knuckle ,Camp grounds,Subway sniper,etc...
This map is a large undertaking and will be passed around to each guy in the clan who knows how to map to add in things and help with the over all project .
Will prove to be very interesting to say the least . Great map for sure .

Also I am working on the Islands map for Meat over at ut99.org
Have not got to far on this yet .
promethieus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby promethieus » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:09 pm

The hard work that has been going on in the background, by all the brilliant masters of maps, can not believe how much more alive the clan as a whole has become again, Big ups to you all, you are a credit .
pipe
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby pipe » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 am

Wouldn't stick a little pressure out there would you. lol

Well don't forget there is the Hotel California map and the breakdown of Cadillac Ranch as well might as well throw the coal to the fire. lol

I'll try and get u some screenies by the weekend.
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 am

LOL I have alot on my mind .........Pressure....
Here is your Pressure , Hotel California Is a maybe the best map I have ever seen in UT .One day Pipe will get back on it .

Yes And Rach break down will be a undertaking but I also know you have already separated the Brushes .
Pipe is going to split off Ranch in each room ass a single stand alone map .

Okay , I added some Pressure Pipe lol .
Just a touch .
pipe
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby pipe » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:40 pm

lol, damn time to start drinking again, hic!

Return to “Unreal Tournament 99”