New Map DM-{dFb}-IronMan

All information regarding our UT99 server. Plus General discussion related to the game.
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Map DM-{dFb}-IronMan

Postby MattMan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 am

Sean
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Sean » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:10 pm

I played this last night. Pretty nice work, dude. 2 guys came in and said "this map is too big" WTF? I said "this is small - you should see Cadillac Ranch" Then I voted it. Dude by the name of Stryker kept trying to take me out with a deemer. I kept shooting it down..... * f'n lol * Then I chose an IG map, kicked their asses and they didn't come back.

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Hell yeah ! See it is good to be a die hard camper ,run and gunner ,and a LMS dude. We are slowly Turning you from your Die hard camping ways into a dFb'er at heart !
{dFb} To me means Good friends ,Good times ,Good Frags ! Just so you know Sean ......We think of you as family at this point .Soon enough we will force you to the Dark side !lol
promethieus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby promethieus » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Very nice bit of hard work there Posty, really nice map, very well thought out. Top work as usual.....
Sean
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Sean » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:15 am

thepostman wrote:Hell yeah ! See it is good to be a die hard camper ,run and gunner ,and a LMS dude. We are slowly Turning you from your Die hard camping ways into a dFb'er at heart !
{dFb} To me means Good friends ,Good times ,Good Frags ! Just so you know Sean ......We think of you as family at this point .Soon enough we will force you to the Dark side !lol

Yeah, you guys are alright in my book. Hell, I keep comin' back for more abuse... I must like it here.

:-x

~ Don't Let The Bastards Drag You Down ~

Return to “Unreal Tournament 99”