LMS InstaGib & BinSlayer - now on server.

All information regarding our UT99 server. Plus General discussion related to the game.
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

LMS InstaGib & BinSlayer - now on server.

Postby MattMan » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:49 pm

We added LMS InstaGib to the server recently. We still have DM,JB sniper/camper but just wanted to add something to change up the game play a little.

Were using, lowgrav, doublejump, Super Bolt Rifle, and LMS point kill count scoreboard.

lowgrav and doublejump are self explanatory.

Super Bolt Rifle we are using in place of the instagib rifle it's basically the same but much more bad ass. it's part of the new Nali Weapons Mod that was just recently released.

LMS point kill count score board replaces the normal scoring system with this.

Last edited by MattMan on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:26 am

BinSlayer is now up. It's pretty much ready to go with just a few tweaks to do here and there.

So here's the final run down of what our server has.

DeathMeatch Sniper/Camper
JailBreak Sniper/Camper
DeathMatch - BinSlayer
Last Man Standing - InstaGib

MapVote
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Hell yes......Where else can you find a clan well versed in so many different kinds of game play in ut these days ....And we wonder why we don't get asked to to rumbles and or matches.....They know they will get their ass kicked with their no run mods and crouch to move,close quarter kills,etc...... hide behind all their girlie mods to help them not die and act like they are top notch players....What can i say......we kick ass even 10 years later .We play for fun and the freedom of the game in it's raw form of kill or be killed......who cares how low your deaths are .......first one to the frag limit wins......every time ....I had better death to kill ratio......LMAO.....may be so but i fuckin beat dat ass to win it......anyone can camp hide ,try not to die in a little hole or crack but grow some balls ....stop worrying about your deaths and fuckin live a little .Get your ass in the server and get your frag on.......next thing you know.......your death to kill ratio just got better and you won for once.......Play the game for Christ sakes!!!!!! pussies hide behind spawn protection,,,,pussies cry because they got spawn killed ,pussies complain that you close quarter killed them,Pussies bitch cause someone came back and got a revenge kill......Fuck that ......go revenge kill them back and stop being a fuckin PUSSY !
Our servers are busy between 7pm and 12pm every night if you decide your sick of being a fuckin little BITCH and taking it up Dat ASS .Come join us and learn to play like a man.....I have Girls here that fuckin own cause they found their set of fuckin BAlls....NOW HOW ABOUT YOU........
See you on the server .... :-x
p455w0rd
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby p455w0rd » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:19 pm

what he said...
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Oh and let me give props to Password .... he is working on another UT99 server with all the Kick ass nali 3 weapons ..........If you have not seen them .... Major bad ass .....all Highress ,all new messes,crazy effects.....Like i said ......MAJOR BAD ASS !!!!

Return to “Unreal Tournament 99”