Greetings all active UT99 users :)

All information regarding our UT99 server. Plus General discussion related to the game.
TheFragunit
NOOB
NOOB

Greetings all active UT99 users :)

Postby TheFragunit » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Hello all, first I'd like to say what a wonderful forum you have. The layout and graphics are amazing.

Maybe you can join us for a couple of games, I don't know what mods you guys play but there is a small community of CTF Low Gravity Rockets out there who are mostly friendly players just up for a bit of fun.

The LGR community used to be booming back in the days of 05/06/07. There were various clans, you might or might not have heard about any of these - P-Tron, D]ii[, |moa|, nO*s, [Fragunit], {Wings}, R@zz ..... unfortunatly most players have now moved onto newer versions of UT or a different game all together so most of the clans have vanished. There is only nO*s and [Fragunit] left.

We are hoping to expand this community once more and would be gratefull if some of you would play a few games on our server and see what you think, whether you enjoy it or not.. You can also choose from All Weapons and Deathmatch too so if you're not a fan of the rocket launcher or capture the flag then you are catered for.

I hope you don't mind me posting the server (if you do, I must apoligise)

~~~LITTERBOX~~~ 68.232.177.105:7777

It is a US server based in Chicago, I am from The UK and still get an OK ping.

Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you soon!

[Fragunit]
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks for the info. At the moment, I am one of only two people that still play UT99 in this clan. Might drop by some time but for the most part we camp or freestyle. :P
TheFragunit
NOOB
NOOB

Postby TheFragunit » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 am

Thanks for the swift reply, It is a damn shame that so many players have left such a great game :}
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm

I tried UT3 and COD4 but I just couldn't give up good old UT99. Once again, it is the only game that I play. :P

Return to “Unreal Tournament 99”