Hello guys !

Introduce yourself or post your clan links here!
Pietro
NOOB
NOOB

Hello guys !

Postby Pietro » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Hello guys,
My name is Pietro and I come from Italy (Trieste).

I've been playing UT99 by 2004, always in LAN DM/TDM matches. I began to play UT99 sniper in late 2009. I joined CoN team in january 2011 and left it at the end of septemper 2011 because, unfortunately, I had no (and still don't have) free enough time to play regularly UT99. Being part seriously of a clan is a very hard job ! 8O
Actually I've no team but I play as guest player in ISC team in NBK Cup 2011 (SIlver Cup). We are both in Group A. The match coordinator of ISC (Giuseppe) said me yersterday that the match will be sunday. I really hope to play, now I've a terrible flu that doesn't let me to do anything :cry:

I'm glad to join your forum, your maps are legendary maps in the UT community: finally I can know the guys who made them, it's really a honour.

I'm the owner of utdatabase.99k.org website (and also of fragfinity.freeforums.org forum). I am glad to see also my link in your "UT99 links" section. Hope people can find that site useful for their works and games.

Bye,
Pietro
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Hey there . Glad to see you here at dfb and are always welcome here to post ,play , or just hang out on TS . We play many games here but our clan is more of a family clan who just likes to play and have fun . We just enjoy the games and our friends here at dfb and being a part of the UT communities around the world . Thanks for the good word on our maps . We have been make them for a long time and think maps should just be fun and enjoined . We also have several new maps made over the last few months as well as several more to be completed very soon including the largest map ever made on UT99's editor . after is big map release we will break it down into several smaller maps for regular everyday play . It have over 100 plus players starts in it so we want to see how many ppl can connect and have the map released to the UT community with a dm -100 frag death match with an many ppl we can get in the game etc..... so we can get at least 100 plus players to join all at the same time for the largest death match ever held in UT 99. Will send you the info when the time comes closer . Great to have you here once again as well as ty for you large section of downloads i personalty have been using for years . Keep up the good work and not to provoke you back to a clan ........... You are always welcome to make a home here in our community With good friends and family who like to have fun . We have many guys from around the world who come here for good times and good sport who are members of clans from all around .Oh and we just opened our new Euro servers up over the last week so keep an eye out there as well . It is NBK cup maps and mods for all teams to practice on who are in the cup without the passwords for sport and fun as well as to learn the maps people are player that we may be unfamiliar with . Hope to see you back soon . Send us some links to our forums and we can get them up and link our site to yous as well .
Toxic
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Toxic » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:13 pm

hey man, welcome to the forums... i just checked out ur utdatabase site... very nice work, good to see so many important files available to download in one place :P good job!

and yeah, the match will be this sunday at 21 euro/3pm est, looking forward to see u there!!!

{dFb}Clan Next Matches

>>>TBA<<<
Pietro
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Pietro » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 am

Thanks for your welcome.
Wow, I wanna see asap the largest map ever made on UEd, I'm very curious now ! :D 100 player starts ? that's amazing...a lot of people, a lot of frags, a lot of fun, a lot of all...God bless UT and UT mappers ! wow, never seen that before...thanks for the infos !

As I've written previously, I play now as guest player in ISC team for the NBK Cup but I'm working as and admin...uff ! :? I don't think to enter a clan again, really not enough free time. One reason is also that I began to study UScript to develop mutators and I enjoy it a lot: UT is a huge universe with endless possibilities, simply amazing ! But I'm also (much) interested in Euro servers with good ping (I always played on CoN servers, really good ones, with ping 220/260, a bit high) and I'll surely take a look at your new server.

When I will update the utdatabase, I've a mind to add also a page with a list of clan websites (a good list is already published on NBK forum homepage) and surely I will add also yours.

My personal websites are:
http://utdatabase.99k.org
http://fragfinity.freeforums.org

ISC website (italian language, but we can write in english):
http://isc.forumcommunity.net

And yes, this evening I will be able to play :)
(we have 5 players available for sure, maybe 6)

see you later

bye,
Pietro (aka Mr.P)
p455w0rd
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby p455w0rd » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

I joined CoN team in january 2011 and left it at the end of septemper 2011

How?
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Welcome to our forums bud! Don't pay attention to word's post above. He forgot to take his pill. :lol:
Pietro
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Pietro » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 pm

the_w0rd wrote:
I joined CoN team in january 2011 and left it at the end of septemper 2011

How?

Ah ah ah, you're right...sorry, I made a mistake, I had to write "2010" ...good catch ! :D
(it's clear I don't come from the future :wink: )
Pietro
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Pietro » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Good games {dfb}, you are a very skilled clan and your team game is excellent ! :o
I enjoyed a lot this evening, this was my 3rd camping match (I've just started to play camping) !
Thanks all.

bye,
Pietro (Mr.P)
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Good games Man . The refs were tuff but other then that we had a good time . My hat is off to ISC on a well played match regardless The score . Well respected in my eyes . Very hard for me to camp as well . Funny the Ref said something about me camping to much the first map lol better i camp then run for us all .
Pietro
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Pietro » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 am

thepostman wrote:Good games Man . The refs were tuff but other then that we had a good time . My hat is off to ISC on a well played match regardless The score . Well respected in my eyes . Very hard for me to camp as well . Funny the Ref said something about me camping to much the first map lol better i camp then run for us all .

The 3rd match on SniperTown was amazing regardless the final score. The referee set penalties to both teams in that match and finally we won. If the rules count, we must follow that rules. Can't say anything more.
Yesterday I was spawned in terrible spots: on SniperTown, always inside buildings. I tried to find a good exit without running so I stayed crouched (no one had to hear my footsteps). No hiding at all. Unfortunately we met there a couple of times :D

What I've understood is that the rules of NBK Cup are less strict than the FN ones: these are my first camping matches so I am always afraid of breaking some rules, running too much, moving too much and so on...
Anyway I enjoyed a lot.

Hello all and good games {dFb} ! :wink:

bye,
Pietro
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:52 pm

All good ...........Like Sniper town .... we couldn't find anyone and had to hunt, but on the same turn ISC were kinda hiding as well but we all have to do what need be sometimes . We always say let the mods on the servers dictate the rules and everything else is fair game . If you want campers................... No run mod on server .................Spawn killing ...........Spawn protection ...........Revenge kills ........... No revenge mods etc........ that is what the mods are for you know .

ISC play well and tried their best to play by the rules and DFB as well . I think so long as we try to be fair and respectful to our brothers , our opponents , and our Ref's that's all we can do . At the end of the day ,win , lose , or draw . It's about our Team ,Our Friends ,and our Communities That make us all happy and give us a purpose to be here as a clan and community . We except all match challenges even if we know we will more then likely lose . DM,TDM,CTF,JB,Instagib,LMS etc..... Just have a love of this game and it's fellow supporters regardless the styles played .CTF ...........We got some good Ass whippings in Matches but we don't really play CTF but we did and played cause we were asked to do so ...........We just love to play ,help out , or give aid to our UT brothers scattered all over the world.
p455w0rd
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby p455w0rd » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:44 pm

what ^^he^^ said... XD

Return to “Introduce Yourself”