Hello dFb

Introduce yourself or post your clan links here!
ColdG1n
NOOB
NOOB

Hello dFb

Postby ColdG1n » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:09 am

Hi,
Happy to see there are some folks keeping UT3 alive, seems like nobody wants to play this game anymore? I found you guys when I tried to look up my own stats(great job on the site by the way) and followed the link to the home page. Anyway, I am ColdG1n (yes it was taken from that old KISS song) I'm 42,married w/kids and reside in Wisconsin. gaming has been harder to do lately due to the work/home life. I try to get in some time on the weekends if I can. I see you guys play a lot of the UT franchise, I bought the Unreal Deal pack but find I cannot get the controls right on UT99 so I have sticking with UT3 mostly.

Other games I have been known to play.COD 1,2,MW, WAW,Crossfire,Enemy Territory, ET Quake Wars and a little of Quake live. I hope to see you all in game sometime. Merry Christmas! :D
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey bud! welcome to our forums. Some of us still play UT3 but not to many anymore. We seem to have gone back to UT99. Come join us on our TS some time. :P
ColdG1n
NOOB
NOOB

Postby ColdG1n » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Thanks for the invite, see ya soon :)
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi . all ways good to see new ppl who love UT game engines as much as we do . Come join us on team speak some day .

Return to “Introduce Yourself”