SLUTS!!!

Someone piss you off? complain in here
Sueysyde
NOOB
NOOB

SLUTS!!!

Postby Sueysyde » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:16 am

Y'all sluts end of..

P.S. who is Coolboy (or summat like that)? he got some issue with me telefragging him lol.. accused me of cheating and was gonna get my IP banned cos he is best real life friends with the Admin of the UK server.. IF he is one of your friends, buy him a muzzle cos biting a big dog will get you fubar. He used words that no one shouldn't hear in their life time.

p.p.s. if he really is one of your RL mates, please inform him who I am and what I used to stand for. Thank you. I don't like it when people offend me. It makes me telefrag them even more.
promethieus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby promethieus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:01 am

Do not know what is going on there Suey, but Just because someone knows me does not mean that I will ban anyone, If someone cheats then we will look for evidence of this, then take action, but as for our Old School players and we know just how good they are, certainly not for telefragging, because this is an art, that I myself am trying to get better at.

There will be no arguing on the server and Derogatory comments will not help.
Suey you are a good player, and old clan member so I can only apologise about this.
To whoever it was that has an issue with Suey, come and talk to members in teamspeak.

MAKING RUDE COMMENTS TO PLAYERS ON THE SERVER ONLY GIVES US A BAD NAME AND COULD CAUSE US TO LOSE PLAYERS AND CLAN MEMBERS .

Last but not least whoever it was, "Do Not " bring my name into any arguments that you have with other players online, All our clan members are important, If you do not have the skills "as yet" to defend against a silent Ninja attack, then "Get Better at it, practice more, so you can kill the attacker, who is attacking like a silent ninja to the point they get right behind yer ass and splat you without you knowing it ......
END OF !!!!!!! ..........
promethieus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby promethieus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:10 am

!!!!FYI !!!!!!

The Translocator. Alright, this is not actually a clever trick or a combo, but the Translocator is indeed a great device which you can access (if the "translocator" option is set) by clicking the (default) 1 button when you are holding the Impact Hammer (or pressing the 1 button twice when holding any other weapon). Basically, when shot, the Translocator will fire a beacon at a particular spot. When the beacon lands (or is still in the air, if you wish) you will click the secondary fire button, which will result you teleporting to the location the beacon just was. The Translocator will help you get hard-to-reach power-ups, armor kits, health kegs and other various spots the beacon will reach. But, sadly, the Translocator does not help very much in Capture the Flag matches, for using the device when carrying the flag will result in you dropping the flag. However, this could turn out as a plus in situations where you would like to "pass" a flag to your friend. The Translocator device is not present in most of the single player Tournament maps, but it is sure to help out in multiplayer games and/or practice sessions. And if that's not enough, the Translocator can be actually used as a weapon. Even though it is difficult, you can fire the beacon at an enemy and teleport to it as soon as the beacon hits him/her, or set it up as a trap - fire the beacon and teleport to it as soon as somebody steps on it. This is called telefragging. But be aware, the beacon can be destroyed by enemies when it is fired, and if you will try to teleport to a beacon that doesn't exist, you will, in fact, die.
Sueysyde
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Sueysyde » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23 am

Good answer lol.

I don't usually bother with cheat comments lol I just thought it funny since I not been a player for god knows how long and suddenly I have a good few games as my eye comes back in and im a cheater lol some things never change lol

still good fun lol
promethieus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby promethieus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 am

Oh by the way we all know you do not cheat.
Sueysyde
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Sueysyde » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:10 am

or do I? ¬¬ lol only joking. I think the only time I ever got caught cheating was when we were testing a new anti cheat addon to the *BS* server and I forgot to remove one of the files. even though it was one file of many, it still picked up I had part of a hack installed..

No I don't cheat on multiplayer games.. no point. only cheating yourself. and I feel very strongly over that.
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:06 pm

I don't know any Coolboy he/she/it isn't one of ours. I say if you see him on the server again you telefrag shit out of them.
promethieus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby promethieus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi al again, I found out who the ASSHOLE is who is stirring the shit, it was ICQ............That twat is still trying to stirr the shite. if ya see him, just bug the fuck out of him, then get his IP and I will gladly Bann him.
Toxic
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Toxic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 pm

promethieus wrote:Hi al again, I found out who the ASSHOLE is who is stirring the shit, it was ICQ............

that dutch fucker???

{dFb}Clan Next Matches

>>>TBA<<<
Sueysyde
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Sueysyde » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:08 am

his English was far from perfect but he did know proper dirty words..
promethieus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby promethieus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:25 am

Attention seeking Vagina
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 am

I just saw this post.....LMAO. Suey Cheating.(What A joke) Suey .......if someone gets pissed because you telefraged them ............Fucking immediately do it 10 more time and tell them to fuck off for me .LOL
promethieus
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby promethieus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Excellent reply Posty....lol
Sueysyde
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Sueysyde » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:44 am

not seen him since... either he knows who I am now or he just a gobshite kid that likes to bullshit lol

god my head is gonna explode soon... I just realised im making my self into a big headed potty mouth too lol ah well..

feeling quite comfortable here... and I may soon be bringing an insta gib with me to kick all your asses when he gets the time to download the game and play.
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:41 am

LOL well no matter what Tag u run my friend you are family and always welcome .I suck at insta but I will try anything .
ICQ is a punk kid for sure .

Return to “DICKY people”