that fucker hedrox

Someone piss you off? complain in here
hedrox
NOOB
NOOB

that fucker hedrox

Postby hedrox » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:07 am

im sorry guys i havent been on in quite a while i know you like your members to stop in the servers and teamspeak once in a while, i got tired of fixing my keyboard i just stopped going on my pc all together, lately i moved it in the bedroom and used another pc's keyboard but i dont have any sound

biiiiiiiiitch, but i dont know if you guys do xbox , i know mattman does for sure as much as i hear the guitar hero jokes. well my friend got his internet shut off so he just brought his xbox over here and got me a gamer tag to use for him using my internet, so he stops by to play his xbox when he wants and i get to play it,

so my gamer name on xbox live is

hejrox
Kaiser_Soze
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Kaiser_Soze » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:50 am

We have been wonderin about ya. Sounds like we just need to help you with your sound problem. Come in teamspeak and we'll sort it out. You are dFb property and we're not gunna let you slip away so easily. Get used to the idea man and we'll see ya soon.

p.s.

I didn't know that Lou Ferigno played UT3.
hedrox
NOOB
NOOB

Postby hedrox » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 am

oh no i just dont have any speakers, im using headphones but only one side works and this moniter kind of looks like it has a microphone at the top so i'll come in teamspeak soon
kneel down and lick from the razor

Return to “DICKY people”