The Official Mini Whores & Spammers list

Someone piss you off? complain in here
User avatar
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 am

Postby pcmacro » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:50 pm

who's 4th, and in what?

I'm still 1st in speed rank, 2nd in top rank, and 2nd in pph. 2nd in points and 13th for minutes.

http://www.theclq.com/ags/players.php?a ... 0&offset=0

My stats are going to go down big time though, last game I played, I was lagging a lot. Frames kept skipping. Got about 26 points in 20 minutes in anarchy halls. Worst score I have ever gotten on that map.


Now that we have moved a long, who else should we add to the mini whore list?
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 pm

pcmacro wrote:5.9% of your kills are from stinger, with a ratio of 1.11, that's a bit high
Yes, I killed 1.11 times as many people with stinger than I was killed with stinger. I wonder what you would say about someone with a 2.26:1 stinger kill death ratio? His second best wep is Stinger. 8.5% of his kills form a Stinger. And you even asked him if I was a stinger whore - lol - but didn't put him on this list... That seems pretty weird to me. He fits all the other requirements, but I guess he hasn't killed you with a stinger yet. And lets face it, that's the real criteria to make this list.

And btw, 6.4 % of my deaths are from stinger, which means a higher percentage of my deaths are from stinger than the percentage of my kills from stinger. In English that means I die from Stingers at a higher rate than I kill with them. (a 0.92 % kills to % deaths ratio).

Lol, and I call you nub in the first post and you think I'm flaming you. I cut and pasted your edit about spam and made a joke out of it, replacing Spam with Ma(r0 and spam with asshole, only to find out you have no sense of humor whatsoever. And the "uber leet" - didn't you see the quotes (those are quotation marks, btw, not 'comas'. These are commas,,,,,,,,,,, and its spelled comma. A coma is what people go into when they read this thread - yw).
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:00 pm

pcmacro wrote:who's 4th, and in what?

I'm still 1st in speed rank, 2nd in top rank, and 2nd in pph. 2nd in points and 13th for minutes.

http://www.theclq.com/ags/players.php?a ... 0&offset=0

My stats are going to go down big time though, last game I played, I was lagging a lot. Frames kept skipping. Got about 26 points in 20 minutes in anarchy halls. Worst score I have ever gotten on that map.


Now that we have moved a long, who else should we add to the mini whore list?


You're looking at the wrong week.
User avatar
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 am

Postby pcmacro » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:11 pm

xeanderthal wrote:Uh oh you're at # 4 now. I guess those stats just keep rolling in. lol


lol I was never 1, I was always 4th, you wrote 7th and mention how you meant to write 1. :lol:
Just shows you're lying
Dude.....PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
User avatar
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 am

Postby pcmacro » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 pm

xeanderthal wrote:
pcmacro wrote:5.9% of your kills are from stinger, with a ratio of 1.11, that's a bit high
Yes, I killed 1.11 times as many people with stinger than I was killed with stinger. I wonder what you would say about a 2.26:1 kill death ratio? His second best wep is Stinger. 8.5% of his kills form a Stinger. And you ask him if I was a stinger whore but didn't put him on this list... That seems pretty weird to me. I guess he hasn't killed you with a stinger yet, cus he fits the other criteria. And lets face it, that is the real criteria to make the list.

And btw, 6.4 % of my deaths are from stinger, which means a higher percentage of my deaths are from stinger than the percentage of my kills from stinger. In English that means I die from Stingers at a higher rate than I kill with them. (a 0.92 % kills to % deaths ratio).


First of all, who are you talking about? you are giving me stats of someone but forgot to mention his name.

You do have more kills with stinger than you do have deaths by stingers. It is true however, that there is a higher percentage rate of you dying by stingers than you killing by stingers. What hasn't change is that you still have your second most amount of kills from the mini weapon.


Lol, and I call you nub in the first post and you think I'm flaming you. I cut and pasted your edit about spam and made a joke out of it, replacing SPAM with Ma(r0 and spam with asshole, only to find out you have no sense of humor whatsoever. And the "uber leet" - didn't you see the quotes (those are quotation marks, btw, not 'comas'. These are commas,,,,,,,,,,, and its spelled comma. A coma is what people go into when they read this thread - yw).


dude.....seriously. Stop lying and stop hiding the fact that you were flaming. I don't think there is a single person here that would believe your first post was a non-flame post. Can someone please read his first post and tell me if that doesn't seem like a flame post to you?


Now, for the commas, bravo, you finally got me with something, I guess you are still mad and decided you wanted to be a smartass. You actually made me look dumb for once. Good for you! I was starting to feel bad, considering I keep making you look stupid. Writing a huge ass reply, as if it were some sort of essay, late at night, after a few beers, after working all day long, I am still surprise I did that mistake. Pretty retarded mistake, I admit. Hey, at least I can admit my mistakes and not have to lie about them.
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 pm

lol. It's just a game, bro. Just a game.
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 pm

pcmacro wrote:First of all, who are you talking about? you are giving me stats of someone but forgot to mention his name.
lol Why do you *assume* I forgot to give up his name? Us Stinger Whoring mofos stick together like shit on Ma(ar0ni (thats a joke, btw, so don't go getting all butt hurt again)

You consider yourself reasonably intelligent, figure it out. Then ask your "Public" for the verdict. yw
User avatar
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 am

Postby pcmacro » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:30 pm

I know it is just a game; thats what ive been trying to tell you since the beginning; but you kept on crying. anyways...

xeanderthal wrote:
pcmacro wrote:First of all, who are you talking about? you are giving me stats of someone but forgot to mention his name.
lol Why do you *assume* I forgot to give up his name? Us Stinger Whoring mofos stick together like shit on Ma(ar0ni (thats a joke, btw, so don't go getting all butt hurt again)

You consider yourself reasonably intelligent, figure it out. Then ask your "Public" for the verdict. yw


You do realize there wasn't only one person that mention your name, I honestly have no idea of who you are talking about. I'm not stupid and i'm not psychic. Whats with the mind games; how about you just write whoever you are talking about. You on crack?
User avatar
Kaiser_Soze
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:00 am
Contact:

Postby Kaiser_Soze » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:22 am

You two need to go on the Dr. Phil Show. Get a room!
Image
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:39 am

xeanderthal wrote:...And you even asked him if I was a stinger whore - lol - but didn't put him on this list...
You say he said yes, btw. Seriously, how many peeps did you ask? Cuz I thought that hint would give it away.

As soon as you mentioned his name I lol-ed, cuz I know this community a little better than you. Do I detect a Dirty Jersey accent, btw?

btw, Peanut is a tard. just sayin that cus I haven't insulted anyone in a while and, well, he is a tard.
Last edited by xeanderthal on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:11 am

Kaiser_Soze wrote:You two need to go on the Dr. Phil Show. Get a room!
Nah Kaiser, I been there, done that. (btw, I sure was relieved my sisters baby wasn't mine. Not that it could have been, you know.... I always use protection. You gotta use protection these days, especially when you're hooking up with your $5 crack ho sister. To forget protection just wouldn't be right)

I would consider getting a room, though. I'll give you a reach around Macro.
User avatar
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 am

Postby pcmacro » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 am

xeanderthal wrote:
xeanderthal wrote:...And you even asked him if I was a stinger whore - lol - but didn't put him on this list...
You say he said yes, btw. Seriously, how many peeps did you ask? Cuz I thought that hint would give it away.

As soon as you mentioned his name I lol-ed, cuz I know this community a little better than you. Do I detect a Derty Jersey accent, btw?

btw, Peanut is a tard. just sayin that cus I haven't insulted anyone in a while and, well, he is a tard.


I just asked twice, and once I think DaveN2 mention you were a miniwhore and spiderwhore. Not sure if it was him, anyways. I didn't ask him, the subject came up because I was actually playing warfare, and I was ban from dFb. He asked me why I was ban, I told them I had no idea. Then, I mention maybe it had something to do with you and the list, funny enough, and yeah, that's when he mention how you were a miniwhore and a spiderwhore. DaveN2 seems like a pretty cool guy though. I am pretty sure it was him, but that's all he said, don't think he said anything bad about you.


I don't know this community at all. I am fairly new in the UT3 community. People just keep saying hi to me all the time, and start chit chatting lol

Why don't you just say the damm name. I guess you are talking about peanut?

:-x


EDIT: i'll bring the crack
User avatar
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Postby xeanderthal » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:51 am

lol no it's not Dave, he never uses the stinger. I am a little disappointed he didnt call me a vehicle whore though. I thought he knew me better than that.

Cmon, you put his name up. Read your own posts.

And peanut is an idiot, he prolly couldn't find the stinger on most maps, so its not him, either.

And since when are you banned?
User avatar
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 am

Postby pcmacro » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:02 am

xeanderthal wrote:lol no it's not Dave, he never uses the stinger. I am a little disappointed he didnt call me a vehicle whore though. I thought he knew me better than that.

Cmon, you put his name up. Read your own posts.

And peanut is an idiot, he prolly couldn't find the stinger on most maps, so its not him, either.

And since when are you banned?


I was ban for a few hours because someone had hacked or somehow gotten admin access to the server and ban everyone that was playing while he was there. Emac fixed the problem though.

and wtv; if you dont want to say his name; I really dont care. Too lazy right now and im going to bed.
User avatar
GingerSuicide
Double Kill
Double Kill
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:00 am

Postby GingerSuicide » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 am

pcmacro wrote:You do realize there wasn't only one person that mention your name,


It's easy for someone to say "Yes" when you say: "Would you consider Xeanderthal a stinger whore?"

:roll:

Return to “DICKY people”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests