The Official Mini Whores & Spammers list

Someone piss you off? complain in here
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill

The Official Mini Whores & Spammers list

Postby pcmacro » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 pm

I figured it about time we do a list of all the mini whores and spammers on the server. spam

First off, I have to say I actually have nothing against people who use mini, except for the sole fact that it gets annoying when someone abuses it. I don't blame noobs using the mini for once they notice they are getting kills from using the mini of course they will use it more. I blame epic for having the mini shoot its primary at a high rate speed, tracks well, got a good hit scan and does decent damage. Really the mini shouldn't be able to easily kill someone within seconds from the get go, it should be more of a weapon to finish off the bit of HP left of an opponent once you have inflicted some damage (shock, rocket, flak, etc). The right click, however, isn't "cheap" I would say.

I like the way they did the right click function of the mini, but most people don't really use it, except for "pros". On the map "Conker's War" in the tight hall way, DubTX1 was spamming shock cores, while I used the right click mini. He cried and called me a puss for using mini. First off, I don't use mini a lot, it was actually the first mini and probably only kill I had using mini in that game. Secondly, I used right click, many will agree there is a big difference in skill level when you are using the right click to kill someone rather then the primary click. Third, one can't complain and call someone a puss, when you are holding down right click, spamming shock cores on a tight hall way. I got annoyed of people constantly crying saying I cheat, I only use sniper, combos are cheap, etc, so I told him to 12stfu, which usually I wouldn't do, cuz I know there are a lot of kids playing. I figured its best to ignore kids and their immaturity.

The fact is, it is hard to determine who are the mini whores and who are not, some are more obvious then others. I remember playing Slim2, I always thought he was a decent player, still think he is ok, but not as good as I once thought. Why? Well, for one, mini whoring. I mention before, I don't have a huge problem with mini, but I would expect a more experience player to not whore the mini with his other teammates, constantly. Not sure if he would be consider a mini whore but I am talking about once on the map HostilityArena wtv it is called, he kept using the mini to kill me with his teammates. I was stating the obvious that he likes the mini, and I guess he was trying to be a wise ass saying I hold down flak, which I don't. I proved it and shut him up when he brought it up again, and I replied by mentioning how I shot once, and killed him; that does not equal to holding the button down. Anyways, all in all, if I bring up that you like the mini, I ain't mad at you, just wondering how you will react but we all know that whoring the mini isn't skillful, hence it is why many take it personal when I bring it up. I don't have to say anything else, but "hey, you like the mini huh?" and somehow I hit a nerve. lol

Now for, Spam, well Spam is part of the game, but some just hold a button down and move towards the direction of an enemy without really aiming. That's really about it. I don't have a problem with it, except I wonder, how it that fun? Don't you want to get good at the game? I mean some people play this a lot and yet still Spam constantly.

I'll say this, although not as much as the other weapons, I USE the mini too, but I don't only use the mini, I use everything else, and I don't Spam everything else, I aim. My weapon of choice is a the Shock Rifle, for I love mixing up primary, secondary and doing moving combos. Rockets are powerful and good to finish off an someone. Sniper is also one of my favorites too, beacause it is fun, especially doing headshots :twisted: sniper1

Alright now that I wrote my thoughts on mini and spamming, Whether it is shameful to use mini or Spam, I leave that to you to decide. Let's the start the list anyhow.

DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST
Give us your point of view on why you shouldn't or someone should be on the miniwhore list
Lets try to figure out a common ground to what a mini/stinger whore really is.

Mini Whores:

Mikron2013
Hyper-Metal
loJack666
xeanderthal (debatable)
Zer0Skillz
LeaderX
muisejt
Death_Santa
penIX

lol that's all I can think of for now, I wrote too much before, but I'd edit it once we get more names in.

EDIT: whoa had to edit this thread, for everytime I wrote Spam without the first capital letter I get this spam.
Last edited by pcmacro on Tue May 05, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Thanks for your opinions Macro. I tend to only use the mini when I am playing with people that cheat by changing their ini files. My favourite weapon is the rocket launcher but any weapon will do. I suck at the shock rifle though. :P
BlackWidow
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby BlackWidow » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:28 am

GreenMan wrote: My favourite weapon is the rocket launcher but any weapon will do. I suck at the shock rifle though. :P

Don't feel too bad Greenie....I suck at using any of them :oops:
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:01 pm

BlackWidow wrote:
GreenMan wrote: My favourite weapon is the rocket launcher but any weapon will do. I suck at the shock rifle though. :P

Don't feel too bad Greenie....I suck at using any of them :oops:

Some how, I am turned on by that comment! :oops: :lol:
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby pcmacro » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:39 pm

just added lojack666. Used only mini during the whole map (arenaofdeath).

xXPicantSauceXx and TFF_Tiger think he was botting, but I honestly didn't see any signs of it. He was just defending and mini whoring.
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby xeanderthal » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:05 pm

lol
Oh this is good, I'm a stinger whore!

What is your definition of a Stinger Whore? Is it someone that kills you with a Stinger when you try to hoverboard away with the flag? If so, then I guess I'm a Stinger Whore. But that makes you a nub.

FYI, you will find me at # 3881 in number of Stinger kills per game:
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=highs&showlist=Weapon%20Kills:Stinger%20Minigun&pagenum=39&game_name=ut3pc&per_game

I have 6944 Stinger kills in 7556 games, for an average of 0.92 Stinger kills per game:
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=player&plid=116940951&game_name=ut3pc&plsubpage=weapons

Now If you had called me a Rox Whore (25,000 Rox kills, or 22% of my Kills) I would agree. Hell, I have almost as many Rox kills as you have total kills, nub.

And while I'm quoting stats: I have more Gunslingers than you have Headhunters and Shaftmasters combined. And yes, I have more Headhunters and HS kills than you, too - despite your self proclaimed 'Uber leet' sniping skillz. lol

Have a seat over there nub.

gg

EDIT: whoa had to edit this thread, for everytime I wrote Ma(r0 without the first capital letter I get this asshole
Last edited by xeanderthal on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby 0skillz » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:38 am

xeanderthal wrote:lol
Oh this is good, I'm a stinger whore!

FYI You will find me at # 3881 in number of Stinger kills per game:
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=highs&showlist=Weapon%20Kills:Stinger%20Minigun&pagenum=39&game_name=ut3pc&per_game

I have 6944 Stinger kills in 7556 games, for an average of 0.92 Stinger kills per game:
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/index.php?page=player&plid=116940951&game_name=ut3pc&plsubpage=weapons

What is your definition of a Stinger Whore, anyway? IIs it someone that kills you with a Stinger when you try to hoverboard away with the flag? If so, then I guess I'm a Stinger Whore. But that makes you a nub.

Maybe you should stay off your hoverboard when trying to cap, nub.

Now If you had called me a Rox Whore (25,000 Rox kills, or 22% of my weapon Kills) I would agree. Hell, I almost have as many Rox kills as you have kills, nub.

nub stinger whore. I'm #22 so suck it.
http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/inde ... name=ut3pc
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby xeanderthal » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:28 am

lol
Just need 40,000 more to catch up to DancesWithMice.
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby pcmacro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:41 pm

I lol, you do realize you played 500 hours on this server while i only played about 100 hours. lol your very leet. You played more than everybody else. Also you do realize I have got about twice as much as you when it comes to points per minute. You are going to brag that you have more kills because you played 5 times more than I do? lol seriously...

and I put you on the list, beacause i asked people if they considered you a mini whore and they said yeah. I'd take you off if there is a change of mine. You don't just mini when people are hovering, you mini to with get the easy kill but it's all good. Just don't cry about you being on the list baby, like I said, I ask the public before adding you.
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby xeanderthal » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:22 pm

pcmacro wrote:...and I put you on the list, beacause i asked people...
LMAO! lets see if I got this right "I was talking to the other girls and we all agreed... " ROFLMAO ! ! Man that is good shite. Seriously, who cares? Some nub puts me on a list for a dead game and I'm supposed care? I think I'll live.

pcmacro wrote:..lol your very leet...
-and-
...I got annoyed of people constantly crying saying I cheat
I never claimed to be leet. As a matter of fact I would consder myself an average player. I was making fun of your self-proclaimed 'leetness'. If you really know you're good you wouldn't have to tell people how good you are.

pcmacro wrote: You are going to brag that you have more kills because you played 5 times more than I do?
Apparently you missed the point, so here it is again. Please read it out loud and slowly this time. Call your mommy if there are any words you need help with:
"You're a nub. Deal with it."

pcmacro wrote: You don't just mini when people are hovering

Ah, but you started whining about it when I shot your nub ass off the hoverboard while carrying the flag. Kinda makes me think thats why I'm on this list.

pcmacro wrote:..you mini to with get the easy kill but it's all good.
Yeah, a whopping 6% of my kills are from Stinger. Less than one kill per game with a stinger and you call me a Stinger Whore. Hell, 8% of your L337 kills are from Spider Mines (more than 2 per game, btw). At least a Stinger takes SOME skill to aim. gj

pcmacro wrote: Just don't cry about you being on the list ..
Please don't take me off! Seriously, I don't have a problem being on this list. I'm having too much fun with it. But if you are trying to help the community by weeding out Stinger Whores, find the real offenders - those peeps with >20% Stinger kills. Don't be adding people that kill you with a stinger when you're trying to cap like a nub. That just makes this list - and you - laughable.

Seriously nub, stay off the hoverboard when trying to cap. And if you do use the board, don't whine like a little bitch when I shoot you off it, because it will happen over and over ... :)

Don't you have somewhere to be? I think I heard the Spider Mines spawn.
Last edited by xeanderthal on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby pcmacro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:13 pm

hmmm k you really are taking this too seriously. Its sad.

As far as spidermines go, I don't camp them, I calculate when they will appear, and I set them up well. Everybody knows I am a shock, rocket and sniper user. I tend to use other weapons a lot too, like the link. Again don't brag about your stats, when you played about 500 hours of UT. you played over 120 hours more than the next player with the most hours.

And mini me killed me not only while I hover, which wtv good job, but while i wasn't hovering, you and gang of other poeple mini'ing. Wtv good job, you killed me and return the flag. But if you keep killing me with mini, it kinda makes you a mini whore.

I never cried, I never said I was "leet". It's all in your head, cuz you somehow got offended when I asked the public if you were a mini whore, cuz you kept getting kills on me with only mini. This IS a list for fun to see who abuse mini and who don't. Mini annoyes me, I will admit it, but I don't get all pissy on people about it, people get pissy when they are brought to the attention that they use mini a lot. wtv their was a few games were you abused it.

You said I was the best of the suxors and I lol saying I was better than you, if you had looked at the score board. Right before someone said the exact same thing, and two people followed up and agreed, saying I was better player than you. It was all in good spirits and I lol'ed at it. I even said it was all luv, but you obviously are a young kid or an immature grown up so word of a advice, chill kid, its a game.

This is all in good spirit so quit acting like a child.
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby xeanderthal » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:57 pm

pcmacro wrote:when you played about 500 hours of UT
Hell, thats just a good week of UT3 for me. Actually, for tha last full week of UT3 I came in #9 on DFB:
http://www.theclq.com/ags/players.php?addr=69.65.43.43%3A7777&sort=minutes&week=1038&offset=0
For this week (ending tonight) I have about 30 min more than you at #5:
http://www.theclq.com/ags/players.php?addr=69.65.43.43%3A7777&sort=minutes&week=1039&offset=0

pcmacro wrote:And mini me killed me not only while I hover, which wtv good job, but while i wasn't hovering, you and gang of other poeple mini'ing. Wtv good job, you killed me and return the flag.
lol OK. You had the flag and were invisible and thought you could hoverboard on out of the base on Atari without getting stingered? lol nub. When you are invisible and the flag is all that the enemy can see the best weapon for them to use is stinger, especially if there is any distance between you and them. It's that simple. If thats what you're crying Stinger Whore over you're nutty.

pcmacro wrote:I never said I was "leet". It's all in your head...
um, in the first post in this thread you said:
pcmacro wrote:"I like the way they did the right click function of the mini, but most people don't really use it, except for "pros". On the map "Conker's War" in the tight hall way, DubTX1 was spamming shock cores, while I used the right click mini...."
-and-
Secondly, I used right click, many will agree there is a big difference in skill level when you are using the right click to kill someone rather then the primary click..
-and-
I got annoyed of people constantly crying saying I cheat...
so, yeah, you were implying you're leet. It's what you said so at least have the stones to own up to it.

pcmacro wrote:cuz you somehow got offended when I asked the public if you were a mini whore...
Actually I did not see what you said in game. But whatever.

pcmacro wrote:Mini annoyes me, I will admit it, but I don't get all pissy on people about it, people get pissy when they are brought to the attention that they use mini a lot.
OK. They annoy me too. I really don't like peeps like Lojack (and others) that use primarily Stinger. I already asked what your definition of a Stinger Whore is. No answer. I didn't think it would be that hard. I really would like you to give some thought to it so we can move on. Is it 5% of kills? 10%? 1%? More than one stinger kill per game? I really would a definition so I can start adding peeps to the list.

pcmacro wrote:You said I was the best of the suxors and I lol saying I was better than you, if you had looked at the score board. Right before someone said the exact same thing, and two people followed up and agreed, saying I was better player than you.
lol You want a cookie? Is THAT what this is about? I remember that game. The game was very one sided and over fairly quickly - we were on the same team. You said "Top score" or something implying you had team high score at the same time someone (don't know if it was our our their team) said "Blue sux" (or red wtv team we were on). So i lol-ed and said yeah, you were best of the "suxors." Is that seriously why you're all butt hurt about the stingers? Sorry man, it was a joke.

pcmacro wrote:This is all in good spirit so quit acting like a child.
I agree it's all in good fun. Now if you would re-read my posts with that in mind you may find some humor you have missed. Maybe you will answer the questions, too...
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby xeanderthal » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:07 pm

pcmacro wrote:On the map "Conker's War" in the tight hall way, DubTX1 was spamming shock cores, while I used the right click mini. He cried and called me a puss for using mini.
Let me see if I got the picture right: Dub is spamming shock balls at you while you are spamming stinger Alt-fire at him, which drives you to create a Spam/Stinger Whore list. I think we have a winner! You have been added to list for spamming AND Stinger Whoring.

Ma(ro has now been added to the Official Spam and Stinger Whore list.

gj.
pcmacro
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby pcmacro » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 pm

xeanderthal wrote:
pcmacro wrote:On the map "Conker's War" in the tight hall way, DubTX1 was spamming shock cores, while I used the right click mini. He cried and called me a puss for using mini.
Let me see if I got the picture right: Dub is spamming shock balls at you while you are spamming stinger Alt-fire at him, which drives you to create a Spam/Stinger Whore list. I think we have a winner! You have been added to list for spamming AND Stinger Whoring.

Ma(ro has now been added to the Official Spam and Stinger Whore list.

gj.

I don't know why you think this is about you killing me or what not. Talk about ego. It's a list of miniwhores, not a list of people I got a problem with or that I hate. Re-read my iniital post. Mini whore all you want, its all good. I know you were joking when you said the blue suxor joke or wtv. The fact is, I was too. lol...the thing is everyone started saying how I was better than you.

I don't care lol. I added you because you mini over and over again and like I said the public said you are a mini whore. I don't even remember hovering and so on. Also, don't say I said I was leet when I didn't and assume that's what I meant, you're just mad, so you are trying to taint my name. I said it takes more skillz to use the alt on mini than the primary. When I say it, than you can quote me saying it.

yes you really need to learn how to read and grow up. I used mini once, using alt, using the alt is actually harder to hit someone with than primary, countering someone who is shock spamming. The only kill I had with mini during the whole map. That does not make me a mini whore. Dub even knew this once I told him I used alt, it was my only kill with mini, and that he shock core spam me in a hall. He knew he was wrong and he looked stupid, so he couldn't say anything else but call out profanities because he rather lower himself down than actually make himself look respectful and honorable by saying I was wrong sorry or it's all good, its just jokes and giggles.

It is just like how you are mad now, because you know I am right, and everybody does too. It just pisses you off that you can't admit it. You can't say anything to me to make me look bad or what not, so you have to try to accuse me of something I am not. Remember, I was cool with you, I even said its all luv.

You used primary mini firing over and over again to kill me. What don't you get?

The fact is, you killed me over and over again with mini, so I assumed you were a mini whore, hence I asked the public and the public spoke and said you mini whored, the public has said no such thing for me. What don't you get?

I will said it again kid, relax, go get some air. playing 500 hours on dFb server isn't healthy. I play alot too, but obviously not as much as you. The server is fun, but it's obviously becoming a problem for you when the game starts to get personal and affect your emotions lol.

Seriously, stop crying, I got nothing against you. It's not a big deal if you mini whore. It's just a useless list that I did anyways...right :?: :roll:
xeanderthal
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby xeanderthal » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 pm

But I'm having too much fun to stop now. If not for this lil flame war no one would read the thread. YW.

Return to “DICKY people”