UT 3 demo !!!!!

Someone piss you off? complain in here
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

UT 3 demo !!!!!

Postby thepostman » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 pm

My Bitch is that we all respond to a funny video post a million times but anyone with a real opinion of something for the benifit of this community is read and past over ! I am not mad but we all have alot of work ahead of us with UT 3 and every person and thought and post is critical for this community ! i don't care if your are Pro ut 3 or not , just a respectful comment in a grown up fashion would be great ya know!

I just think we all need to step up and unite a work force and exploit everyones talents for the clan as a whole and as a strong influence on the UT community (in which we already are) By preparing ,and being prepared for UT 3 and be a front runner in an new aria of DFB gaming and server rentals ! You con move this post if you want but I just want every one to know that We all founded this on the basis of a great online community of friends and family ,In which we still remain but or servers are only filled if we play and our forums are a good place to post links to stuff but lacks quality reading and the fundamentals it needs to be a front running leader for UT ! Matt has been saying if u are going to build a pc to go BIG ! What I see is a great Movement getting ready to happen and everyone is in line but know one has a ticket to get on board ! The boat is In the Harbor and the tickets are for sale ! I am getting on that boat and heading out to sea , it may hit an Ice berg and sink but I am going to be there for it all ! Sink or swim

The podcast needs to be promoted and Jimmy and I are going to make it a big fuckin deal ! Emac's gears are turning as well as Matts ! I am determined to Make alot of maps and good quality ones with all aspects of UT in it ! Movers ,switch's , graphics, game play , u name it ! No over nite maps for me any more ! They will be grand and glorious or will be in the trash !

So whats it going to be DFB ------------------ are we going to Play ? or are we going to Play hard? Its all up to US ! If its Play hard then It's crunch time! If it s just play ---------- then lets get in the game ! regardless lets Fuckin get it one ! Time to revamp and get a new perspective of why we are all here and what we can do to insure we remain Friends and family and a great community to be apart of! I have a list of shit turning in my head and can't seem to stay focused on just on thing and get it done by my self !

Love you all like family and don't mean and disrespect just concerns and consequences ! We all know we have slacked up a bit .Got in a comfort zone ! Hell I have been gone a long time ! Fuck ! Sorry ! But Is also see a perspective we all had a year and a half ago that has faded noticeably and it saddens me to see the Passion for which we stand remains but the desire has vanished and lies unnoticed some where deep inside of us !

Ok enough vented for me to type out ! I can really go on for ever! Sorry!
santas_hitman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby santas_hitman » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:52 pm

well put
bout that mapmaking>>>>
make a "santas shootout"
one long hall way in the desert with all stingers and snipers on the saloon rooftops
flack cannons in the back of the post office and one more thing...
A HUGE ASS SANTA WITH A STINGER FIRING AT BOTH TEAMS CONSTANTLY!
that would be freaking awesome>lol
Sniper Rifles for Life!
santas_hitman
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby santas_hitman » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:53 pm

ITS CHRISTMAS IN EL PASO
Sniper Rifles for Life!

Return to “DICKY people”