Someone piss you off? complain in here
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Pimpin' aint easy...

Postby 0skillz » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:39 am

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

There once was a HUGE woman named Bea
who liked to put little boys over her knee.
She worked them to death
and took all their checks.
I could only shake my head as one by one she took friends away from me.

It takes all kinds of people to make this the interesting world it is. There's one kind of person I would sincerely like to see stop breathing tho. That kind of person is The User.
Now I'm not talking about drug or alcohol users... what I'm talking about are people who use other people that they believe are less intelligent than themselves. Why the hell should they get a job if they can find other people who are more than willing to work their skinny little asses off and give her all their money? Why the hell should she fight her own battles if she can just lie to those people she uses and get them to fight and die for her?

I once knew a guy name Deiter. We would chat for hours in IRC, IM and various BBS and web forum type things day after day, month after month, year after year. Then one day, Deiter got tangled up with Marla. All of a sudden, my friend Deiter was gone. It was as if Marla had locked him in a cage never again to see the light of day. Deiter was a pretty cool guy back then and I still like him today. It's my opinion that Marla has really fucked up some things for Deiter... but obviously I'm wrong because he choses her over me. That's cool, bro... it's your life you can do what you want.

Now all of this would be fine and good if Marla didn't already have another guy locked in a cage... before Deiter came along. Years later she still has 2 guys in cages... and those guys are perfectly happy in those cages... so I shouldn't say anything. Right?

Now the fuckin bitch has 3 guys in cages... 2 of them I don't think I'll ever see again because the 1st guy in the cage talked back to Marla. I never knew the 1st guy but I know people who do and they like him. Those guys are perfectly happy in those cages... so I shouldn't say anything. Right?

I'm changing the names of those involved just because I don't like "talkin trash" about people for no good reason. I'm not sure I have good reason to say what I'm saying but god dammit, I'm fucking mad! 2 of these guys have a few things in common and I COMPLETELY understand what this bitch is doing now. She choses them carefully... it can't be a coincidence that their family/living situations/love lives were almost exactly the same. Yeah... that's right Marla, I've got your psychological profile nailed down just like you have theirs. You're no better than a fucking child molester who takes advantage of childrens' inexperience and naiveness to get their sick jollies.

Marla, if you were a fucking man with balls like mine, I'd fucking hunt you down and beat the living snot out of you for how you've treated my friends. You disgust me. You manage to find people who will love you for god only knows WHAT reason and you treat them like fucking retards. You abuse and exploit them. You fucking lie to them and manipulate them so that your sick little plan doesn't fall apart. Read up on your black history, Marla. It wasn't white people who freed the slaves, the slaves organized amongst themselves and rebelled against they're so-called masters LONG before they became legally free men. If I were you I don't think I'd be able to sleep at night anymore for fear that they'll escape or attack while you sleep. Those slaves you have aren't as dumb as you think they are. They will plot against you eventually... if I'm right... and I hope I am.

I choose my friends carefully and my enemies are enemies because they chose to be my enemies. I do NOT look down on someone I consider a friend who might appear to be less smart than myself to other people who know us both. I might not even think that person some people consider to be less smart is any dumber than I am. Every guy has probably done or said at least one stupid thing because of a woman. Guys can forgive their friends of these sorts of things sometimes if forgiveness is asked for and it is seen as genuine. I don't feel like I'm owed an apology from anyone, but I also don't think I'll be seeing much of the guys I'm referring to anymore. I wish you both the best... even though I hope your master dies a horribly painful death.

If a man does this kind of shit to women he's often called a pimp. I have nothing but rage for anyone who treats people like pimps do... man or woman.

Fucktards....
Mark Twain wrote:Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash; that one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

Gandhi wrote:The moment the slave resolves that he will no longer be a slave, his fetters fall. Freedom and slavery are mental states.

Frederick Douglass wrote:I didn't know I was a slave until I found out I couldn't do the things I wanted

Henry David Thoreau wrote:Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Seneca wrote:No man is free who is a slave to the flesh
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:40 am

I hope this isn't who I think it is because I only knew about two of them. How recent did #3 come into the picture?
0skillz
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby 0skillz » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:29 pm

I'm not sure Green, but #3 is definitely with Marla as of yesterday. Before yesterday I had heard him talk of moving but don't know when he actually did.
smartscript
NOOB
NOOB

Postby smartscript » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:04 pm

WOW these people you speak of sound very farmiliar

almost sounds like my freinds that are into :

video games with his notebook that he brings to work,
one that used to be an online DJ,
and the other a jap animation junkie,

nah it couldnt be them no way!!!

what was i thinkin'
Toxic
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Toxic » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:16 pm

smartscript wrote:nah it couldnt be them no way!!!

what was i thinkin'

LOL :lol:

{dFb}Clan Next Matches

>>>TBA<<<
GlimmerMan
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby GlimmerMan » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:44 pm

His manual drive is stuck in reverse.

He's 2 burps short of Acid Reflux.

He's one satellite dish short of a TV.

His logic is like a lawn full of weeds.

He's got a fire in the fireplace, but his fluke is shut.

She's like a bowl of alphabet soup that spells nothing.

His fashion sense is like mis-aligned wallpaper.

He's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

He's a boot short of being connected.

He's a few trees short of a forest.

He's a stubble's length from a clean shave.

He's a few beers short of a six-pack.

He's a few bricks short of a wall.

He's a few planes short of an Air Force.

He's a calendar with blank squares.

He's a BLT missing the bacon.

He's a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

She's about as reliable as a support bra without the wires.

I need this like I need a Popsicle without a stick.

He's a few pickles short of a jar.

He's a pea brain without a pod.

He's a few pages short of a book.

She's one rose short of a bouquet.

He's a flying buttress short of a cathedral.

He's a pane short of a window.

He's a button short of a shirt.

She's knitting with only one needle.

Yes, he's playing with a full deck. But,
it includes the Jokers.

His clock is missing some numbers.

He's missing some buttons on his remote.

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer (or block).

He's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Oh he sees things clearly, but he forgot to remove the lens cap.

The lights are on, but no one is home.

Her receiver seems to be off the hook.

The cursor's flashing, but there's no response.

Her mouth is in gear, but her brain is in neutral.

She's all crowns and no fillings.

She's all wax with no wick.

He's a full throttle, dry tank.

He's swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

He's got a Teflon brain = nothing seems to stick.

While some drink from the fountain of knowledge,
he just gargles.

He's about as useful as an ashtray in a motorcycle.

She's about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

This is about as necessary as dinosaur repellant.

She's got bubbles in her think tank.

I think he's been short on oxygen one time too many?

His elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

If brains were dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow
his nose.

If brains were taxed, he'd be getting a rebate.

My pet rock is better company than he is.

He's "Not the Weakest Link"...he's not even on the chain.

If it's true, "What you don't know won't hurt you,"
then he's totally invulnerable.

If you gave her a penny for her thoughts, you'd get change.

Return to “DICKY people”