Dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone piss you off? complain in here
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby thepostman » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:15 am

FUCK VERN [WOLF]!
Last edited by thepostman on Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOCTOR_WOLF
NOOB
NOOB

Postby DOCTOR_WOLF » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:19 am

if u guys had camped nothing of this had started Cause I masterbate to you all kick ass skills and worship the ground you all walk on , I live to be one of you!! Can I join your clan! Wolf Clan Sucks ball ! I just am scared to left thier hitler like ways behind due to fear of The rest of the Wolf Clan!!!!!!!!!!!

(you dumb shit-------We were all in the backyard campin our asses off! You all were runnin around ! WerWolf kept running back in over and ovwer again!)
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:44 am

If we were not camping you would have a higher score? You guys were running around with your translocator!!! Thats why we had 63 kills in less than 15 minuts. Dont try and put this on us, you guys were running, not us.

WTF??
THC_M1K3YP00H
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby THC_M1K3YP00H » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:45 am

From what I've read from 3 other clan forum's, sounds like the wolf clan gets a bit unsportsmanlike when there can is getting cleaned :roll: :roll:

I totally agree on the kill ratio. The more running around you do, the more you get killed . :? :?
DOCTOR_WOLF
NOOB
NOOB

Postby DOCTOR_WOLF » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:22 pm

this is a quote from ICE[WOLF], right mother fuckers u got a problem with me then here is my msn .. davewindows@hotmail.com , what gives u the right to slag me or WERE[WOLF] or any other member of WOLF ? ur all a bunch of newbies i never even heard of ur clan we gave u one chance to play with the big boys and u messed up, and as for WOLf beeing cheating get a life. Get some practising become a better clan and maybe u can chalenge us in the future. Now grow up and shut up.
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:03 pm

woot dfb are noobs
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:04 pm

The name is new, the members arent. If you want to come over to our server, we will show you how good we are, we are good at camping, but we will kick your ass on freestyle. I think Ice wolf is pissed because he was the one getting killed all the time, we could use him on our freestyle clan, why dont you come on over and join us ICE. Stop being Bitches and go get a match with someone who will put up with your cheating and complaining.

WTF??
Katana
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Katana » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:19 pm

DOCTOR_WOLF wrote:this is a quote from ICE[WOLF], right mother fuckers u got a problem with me then here is my msn .. davewindows@hotmail.com , what gives u the right to slag me or WERE[WOLF] or any other member of WOLF ? ur all a bunch of newbies i never even heard of ur clan we gave u one chance to play with the big boys and u messed up, and as for WOLf beeing cheating get a life. Get some practising become a better clan and maybe u can chalenge us in the future. Now grow up and shut up.

Relay this to Ice because he's not worth me having him on my MSN...FIrst off Fuck you Ice YOU were the one running your ASS off in the game when I fragged your stupid ass Several times DUMB FUCK...You were 7 of my 9 frags before you all started Kicking are players for the same shit you all were doin! Five times I shot your ass running...Headshot twice...LMFAO...And because you all were loosing you decided to start shit with us in the game...Real mature! I don't have a problem with you just your clan saying we were running when in FACT YOU ALL WERE!...Too Fuckin Funny!
If anyone needs to grow up its you all for your IMmature behavior when we politly asked you WERE to come on Teamspeak and discuss this...You cowardly left because Matt wanted just to discuss why you told us to SHUT UP which is why he told you to fuck off...I was goin to do the same but he beat me to it! :)

Face it you all can't except defeat so go ahead and run home with your tails between your legs and bitch and moan all you want...We have proof you've done this before and it's obvious your not goin to stop CHEATING BY CHANGING MAPS AND KICKING THE BETTER PLAYERS AND ACCUSING THEM OF RUNNING....LMFAO!

YOUR CLAN IS FAR FROM THE BIG BOYS...WE SEEN YOUR RECORD...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR THE ONES THAT NEED THE PRACTISE..YOUR THE ONES THAT NEED TO GROW UP.aND YOUR THE ONES THAT NEED TO KNOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!

NEED A TISSUE CRY BABIES?
Katana
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Katana » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:31 pm

THC_M1K3YP00H wrote:From what I've read from 3 other clan forum's, sounds like the wolf clan gets a bit unsportsmanlike when there can is getting cleaned :roll: :roll:

I totally agree on the kill ratio. The more running around you do, the more you get killed . :? :?

EXACTLY RIGHT MIKEY!!!!!!!!
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:21 pm

DOCTOR_WOLF wrote:this is a quote from ICE[WOLF], right mother fuckers u got a problem with me then here is my msn .. davewindows@hotmail.com , what gives u the right to slag me or WERE[WOLF] or any other member of WOLF ? ur all a bunch of newbies i never even heard of ur clan we gave u one chance to play with the big boys and u messed up, and as for WOLf beeing cheating get a life. Get some practising become a better clan and maybe u can chalenge us in the future. Now grow up and shut up.

You guys are funny!!!!! So you are saying you were embarassed because you perceived us as newbies and we were kicking your ass. Is this right???? If thats the case then you guys are not one of the "big dogs" at all, are you? I think your just a bunch of yapping all bark and no bite poodles. You should change your name to the poodle clan, not quit as fierce as wolf, but more in line with what you are.

WTF??
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:03 pm

lol , what a lamesss he don't even have the balls to come in here and make a post himself! If you ask me you guys seem like the noobs as you were getting the shit kicked out of you, even after trying to cheat by altering one of our maps. If you are all the big boys I hate to see the smallfry's, cause you all suck. My grandma can play UT better than you all! Maybe you should all try a different game like Bingo or something.
DOCTOR_WOLF
NOOB
NOOB

Postby DOCTOR_WOLF » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:44 pm

i played with ur grandma and she's good, almost had 2 frags. as for cheating shut up we did nothing to the map. get a life, did u know that there is life away from ur computer ? yeah u probably dont know but try to get ur fat ass from ur chair and go see the sun, u know what sun is ? get a life ;)
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:48 pm

DOCTOR_WOLF wrote:i played with ur grandma and she's good, almost had 2 frags. as for cheating shut up we did nothing to the map. get a life, did u know that there is life away from ur computer ? yeah u probably dont know but try to get ur fat ass from ur chair and go see the sun, u know what sun is ? get a life ;)

Wow, what a flame, he burnt you good Matt. They are just as good at insults as they are in UT.

WTF??
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:54 pm

this is totally fucking hilarious bullshit, FUCK WOLF, cocks, cant handle a good raping

GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:43 pm

We were winning, you were whinning. We picked our map and you eiother changed it or downloaded it from a server that changed it. You should have gotten our map pick from our server. If you had, the cheating part wouldn't be an issue. Just your whinning would be the issue!!

Return to “DICKY people”