Post whatever Here.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
[TUTORIAL] Stop TeamSpeak server message
Well, I created a query bot and at the very least, if you're an admin, then your server window on ts is flooded with messages of "UTServer" changing the channel description. Here's how to hide the messages:
Go to Notifications, expand Channel, expand Edited, expand Current Channel and set the rightmost columns to None by unchecking all options:
Do the same for Other Channel:
Click ok...now no more message =)
[TUTORIAL] How to change your TeamSpeak 3 user icon
p455w0rd wrote:Well, every time I have to reinstall Windows I gotta figure out how to set my personal user icon. I've searched and searched, and all i ever come up with is how to set group icons or channel icons. This isn't what im talking about. I'm talking about an icon that is exclusive to your TS user account as pictured:
Note that this assumes you know how to upload an icon to the TS3 server.
on with the show...
1) Get on the server and become admin (may not be required, but this is how I do it)
2) Click the Settings menu and click options
3) Under the "Application" category you'll find a checkbox next to "Advanced Permissions System" - check this box
4) Right-click your name in the channel and under "Permissions" click "Client Permissions"
5) On the right, click the plus (+) sign next to "Group"
6) Make sure your mouse is in the "Value" column and double-click
7) This brings up the icons window. Double-click the icon of your choice and it's all set.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests