Calmed Down???

Post whatever Here.
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Calmed Down???

Postby Necrophuck » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:59 pm

you guys calmed down yet? can i come back and not get bitched at?? mabye enjoy some time talking to you guys again whats the deal?
MikeAnime
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Re: Calmed Down???

Postby MikeAnime » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:29 pm

Necrophuck wrote:you guys calmed down yet? can i come back and not get bitched at?? mabye enjoy some time talking to you guys again whats the deal?

back to the clan fuck no

TS i dont know as for me i dont want to talk to you after all the crap you gave us when you left.

bored already?????????????????????????
squirrel
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby squirrel » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:44 pm

eh go back with ur gay testicles boy since u think he is all that lol Naw man u know i am kidden we are family and i cannot dis that so my VOTE is HELLZ............................................................................Ya lol ya'll no he is a good friend and maybe his homie test pulled him in that other clan =/
MikeAnime
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby MikeAnime » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:50 pm

its not the fact that necro left that pissed me off its how he did it.
Dillan
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Dillan » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:21 am

i'd have to say absolutely fuckin not
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:57 am

omfg, i dont want in the fuckign clan again got it im never coming back
jesus christ
no im not bored, i jsut wanted to know if you guys have cooled off and mabye we can have a civilized conversation without any bitching at me
stop making cracks at steve, he is a good friend of mine, we are not gay, he can kick your ass in ut...but thanks squrriel little nut boy, mike you seriously need to get over it
no steve did not pull me in the clan, i went and tried out on my own free will
i jsut dont understand how you cant put in the past for fucks sake

Sauron
Monster Kill
Monster Kill

hey

Postby Sauron » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:10 am

sup neco....although i didn't like some of the ting u sad when u left...
i see u as my freind.
u have my msn and u are invited to chat when ever u like...
in times like that ( as i have in israel now) i can see how it's important not to hate each other...
mike...i respect any easone u have man... :)
but don't get too excited necro....don't go running now to squirrel and start lick his balls....LOL
c ya
Evilone
Mod
Mod

Postby Evilone » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:19 am

my question is why would you whant to come back? you wouldnt of left if you liked to talk to us and hang out with us. and i dont know where mike and squirrel got that you whanted back in the clan cause we would all know that we would say no and i dont think your that dumb. So really i dont care if you come and talk its not like where going to stop ya well maybe greenie will keep bitching at ya but that goes away after a couple of years 8O so i guess by this topic i am "calmed down" so i dont care if ya come and talk to us in the forums or even on teamspeak dude its not like its the end of the world
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:46 pm

i left simply for the game not the people truly, i loved talking to people and that stopped because of this shit, well thanks brandon, and sauron your a good guy!!!! ive been around a bit talking to scarface and rattek...but i try not to go on when bk or grenny is on cause i knwo ill only get bitched at

Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:57 pm

You got bitched at for a good reason asswad!! Dont make me sound like the shit head here, we both know its you!! Besides your too stupid to talk to, you dont know how to listen, its all about you!!!

Did you notice how that worked, you said something stupid and set me off, why dont you think before you say shit.

Just for the record, most of the people here think what you did was shitty, not just me and greeny.

WTF??
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:09 pm

yeah but most people can understand its a game

Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:12 pm

When you understand we are not talking about the game, we can finish the discussion. You try to deflect what we are saying by saying its just a game.

I do not want to discuss this anymore, im tired of trying to make you understand. When you grow up, I will talk to you about it, for now just fuckin drop it.

WTF??
MajerPayne
Monster Kill
Monster Kill

Postby MajerPayne » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:35 pm

Yo necro whats up home diggy diggy dawggy? i dont know wtf i just said anyways wats cracka lackin i've stopped by the xis server like 20 times and no one is ever in there
Dillan
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby Dillan » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:48 pm

must be y hes comin over here on the site
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:34 pm

Just for the record.......... I don't dislike you Necro. I didn't like how you did the shit that you did. And here you go again. I don't really care if you come on TS or not. You are welcome in the MAIN CHANNEL LOBBY as long as you don't start fucking shit. You say that you miss talking to the people here. Maybe you should have realised that is what being in the clan is all about. NOT THE GAME as you seem to think that is why we are pissed with you. Maybe one day you will see what you had and maybe you won't. I guess it doesn't really matter anymore. You made your choice and although I may think it was a bad one, it was your choice. Too bad.

Return to “General Discussion”