Take a wild guess as to who this could be

Post whatever Here.
MajerPayne
Monster Kill
Monster Kill

Take a wild guess as to who this could be

Postby MajerPayne » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:16 am

First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
Members of ______ Administration are the richest administration in history.
First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

Yep you guessed it President Busch after reading this it makes me wanna go hang with necro , evilone , bk , and greenie in Canada lol
Sauron
Monster Kill
Monster Kill

why????

Postby Sauron » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:17 am

why canada??? MajerPayne come to israel!!!
lots of hot girls here :wink:
MajerPayne
Monster Kill
Monster Kill

Postby MajerPayne » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:09 pm

As many as Florida???

Didnt think so lol

Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:18 pm

there are probably more hot girl sin british columbia here....zilla lives here too
squirrel
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby squirrel » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:16 pm

i know why girls wouldn't be there with ya Necro cause Zilla lol and Sauron you better be right :-x :-x :-x :-x
Bitch_Killer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Killer » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:22 pm

Chalk, bubbles and dillan too.

WTF??
MajerPayne
Monster Kill
Monster Kill

Postby MajerPayne » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:05 pm

oh yesh cant forget about them too lol it sucks for me though i mean busch is the president and his brother is my govnor ( i know i spelled that wrong)

GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:45 pm

Although I am Canadian and proud of it, I happen to like Bush. I think what he is doing takes balls. All you people that think we would have peace if it were not for Bush, WAKE UP! If someone doesn't stand up for us, we may as well start praying to Allah now. Bush didn't fly those planes (or missles) into the WT center and Pentagon. He just reacted to maybe prevent this shit from getting even bigger. We need protect our way of living before someone wipes us out. :-x
MajerPayne
Monster Kill
Monster Kill

Postby MajerPayne » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:01 pm

Good point greenie and i aggree with you but those stats are an eye opener

MikeAnime
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby MikeAnime » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:54 pm

yup greenie it does take balls to cut medicare, medicade, affordable housing and disability benifits

and i have medicare, medicade and collect disability and i cant get into affordable housing because i earn too much money at work with only 5,000 USD a year. :-x
Necrophuck
Multi Kill
Multi Kill

Postby Necrophuck » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:40 pm

bush may have balls but he sure as hell dont have the brains "he he he he" ...i like kitties...DUH

jimmyz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jimmyz » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:59 pm

As soon as I cool off from reading your pussy ass liberal remarks I will post my reply!
Ssgt Rev. James J Zeman HH-60 Crew Chief (Gulf War Vet)
O ya that was a war when you where shitting in diapers and guess who was Pres? Bush senior - why GW1 o I don’t know maybe it is because a madman killed 700,000 of his own people and invaded Kuwait! I will let you do your research lets see what kind of democratic liberal bullshit you come up with! Remember I was there, I think I have a pretty good idea what was going on compared to a reporter that was not with in 10,000 miles of Iraq! A nd probably shitting in there diapers 2!
MajerPayne
Monster Kill
Monster Kill

Postby MajerPayne » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:40 pm

I didnt post this to be liberal at all just some random facts

jimmyz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jimmyz » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:12 pm

You may want to recheck your facts:

1. Bush was arrested 1976 for DUI this is a serious crime! However this crime was a misdemeanor not a felony. It was Labor Day weekend – Let me guess no one here ever drank then drove? One of us in the dFb or bAd probably did over the weekend or will this weekend and that person may or may not get caught!

2. The media and Democrats keep repeating it over and over: "2.3 million jobs lost" since President Bush took office. His could be the worst job record since before World War II, they claim.
It's not true. http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/ ... mployment/
Not only has there been no net loss of jobs during the Bush administration, there has been a net gain, even with the devastation of 9/11. At least 2.4 million jobs have been created since the president took office, 2 million of those in 2003. The gains more than offset the losses.
At least 366,000 jobs have been created in the last five months, over 100,000 of those in January, White House press secretary Scott McClellan has noted. And though the eight-month recession “officiallyâ€￾ ended in November, economic indicators are surprising economists and pointing toward a take-off in the recovery.
The 5.6 percent unemployment rate is the lowest in two years and below the average of the 1980s (7.3 percent) and '90s (5.8 percent), and still continues to drop.
The nation's economic output revealed the strongest quarterly growth in 20 years. The data for the fourth quarter of 2003 show that the civilian labor force rose by 333,000, while the number of unemployed in the labor force dropped by 575,000, and the number of so-called discouraged workers is less than .3 percent of the workforce.
Consumer spending grew between 4 percent and 5 percent last year, and real hourly earnings rose 1.5 percent. Real earnings have risen over the last three years.
Exports doubled to 19 percent in the fourth quarter, compared to less than 9 percent in the third.
The number of American workers is at an all-time high of 138.5 million, a level never before attained in U.S. history.
Jobless claims are 10 percent below the average of the last 25 years and still falling.
Hiring indices are up, even in manufacturing.
Productivity growth is extremely high.

Now the doomsayers are criticizing the validity of the unemployment rate, which at 5.6 percent does not fit their gloomy story.
3. The US trade deficit expanded afresh in April, worsening to 63.4 billion dollars as imports of oil and cheap goods from China rose.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/useconomytrade

Tell you what you as a True American can do to help the deficit – you ready? Stop driving your fucking car! And stop buying shit made in China, Korea Asia in general. Will you do it? Will you do either one of these? That’s what I thought!

What has our terrible President done to try to help the deficit? Gave tax breaks to company’s that are developing alternative fuel and US car manufactures that are developing Hybrid cars! By the way Congress (Democrats tried to stop his cuts but the House, Republicans, passed it)

4. Biggest drop in the Stock Market – wow I guess that statement I just got from my broker that says +15% earning this year really met -15%. If you check your history of the Stock Market you will find something called the Great Depression 1935 - 1949 and Black Monday.
I believe Roosevelt was President during the Depression, o ya he was a Democrat! Yes Black Monday (1987) was a Republican - President Reagan, however after 8 years of Democrats fucking shit up Reganomics started to work in 1988 and the US recovered…You probably where not even born in the 70’s and 80’s!

5. Um Bush cut taxes for everyone! I was paying 32% tax with Clinton in office I now pay 26% (I don’t male 200,000 a year, far from it)

6. Do you know why the Administration makes so much? During Clintons Administration he approved a bill to increase Government salaries (President, Congress, and the House) by 50%. Nice pay increase. I am sure Republicans where not complaining, would you?

7. Even when a President is on vacation he is on call, 24 – 7 all year (that includes weekends)

8. Cut unemployment – GOOD GET TO WORK YOU LAZY FUCKS! My taxes pay for unemployment, so the guy next door can smoke dope and drink beer all day and get paid!

9. Dissolve treaties – you talking about the countries that have War Lords and kill woman and children if there husbands don’t join there cause of drug running I mean Government reform?

10. Attack sovereign Nations – See 9.

11. Why is the US resented so much? I travel around the world and every country I visit I am welcomed not sure what countries
hate us unless you are talking about item 9. and 10. Yes drug lords hate it when we take there power away – go figure! German and France don’t count they have always hated us!

12. Biggest threat to world peace. The only two countries keeping Iran, China, and India (to name a few) from making a Nuke is the US and the UK!

13. Security failure – not even going to go there read my post to Jolly aka Bourne when he posted the stupid video!

14. Last but not least you don’t like it here GET THE FUCK OUT. There are 2 million illegal immigrants coming here every day (some are Doctors, lawyers, nurses ex.) I wonder why?
MikeAnime
Ultra Kill
Ultra Kill

Postby MikeAnime » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:04 am

1) i don't drink and if i do i sure as hell dont drive drunk ever that would require me to drink to get drunk the only time i MIGHT drink a sip of champaqune is if its thanksgiving and we are NOT going out of the house. and what about new years eve you may be wondering well i work that night so i dont drink even after work. i have never gotten drunk

2) about the unimployed its because their benifits are running out befe they get jobs i know 10 people this happened to guess what they are still jobless and i will get to why soon. it seams they think you are working just because you are no longer collecting unimployment checks. i have tried to get other part time work but no one is hireing in my line of work. hell i got a LOT of time in on my line of work if anything i am overqualified to do resturaunt work. hell i just made manager 4 years ago where i work.

3) i have no comment on this as i dont get it if you mean it costs more to buy shit from overseas yea thats inflation for ya

ok this will be 3 A)
buying goods made only in the USA you say ? ok but you can't even buy Levi pants that are made in the usa anymore unless they are in a tag/garage sale lots of BIG buisness are going out of buisness alltogether downsising or going overseas. prat and whitney thee auto industrey even airlines are closing their doors downsizing etc. this is where those 10 people i know personally worked

this will be 3 B)
well helping get fuel effecient cars out well that will help him get back some of his lost ratings i guess.

4) ok this last cvrash/correction wasnt the worst but that MIGHT onle because there are safeguards inplace that wernt back then i was born in 1973 fyi

5) i still pay just as much as i always did if not more and a LOT of others are in the same problem i am. the divide between the poor/working or otherwise and the wealthy is getting bigger and bigger and why give tax cuts to the wealthy at all sureley they can afford the full price and give the poor and dimishing middle class the biggest brakes

6) well this one you got me but the vice president made a shit load of cash with his ties to big oil so ofcourse there is zero conflict of intrest there with halaburton getting the contract to work with iraq oil or the current gas prices.

7) me too buddy me too

8) um ok not everyone on unimployment is lazzy some work in jobs they had for 10, 15 or more years and got laid off now they have to try a new field of work witch requires new job training and or school so the unimployment checks will have to do till john and jane q public is back on his/her feet. my bro was on it infact for a short time while awaiting his disability to start kicking in guess he is lazzy too i mean he only had 2 strokes while getting a work related surgery done when his blood pooled in that hole in his heart thet didnt close when he was born and now has chronic bouts of vertigo

9) bad idea really the treeties are the only peicefull way to TRY and get countries to act right if that dont work then fucking invade their asses but be honest as to why you want them out dont make up shit about weapons and next time we invade protect their natural history musiums no need for their hystory to go down the shitter

10) see #9

11) its not all of the USA the othe countries hate its our leaders. say what about clinton you want but at least a lot of countries liked him

12) ok no nukes but let them have nucler power plants like we have

13) as to that video SOME of it does make sence though like why there is no damage to the ground on the day the pentagon was hit dispite a plane skidding on it and the tape the goverment realesed only showed a fireball if they arent hiding something why not show the plane too ?

14) yea to get our jobs and as bad as the USA may be mexico is worse.
Last edited by MikeAnime on Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “General Discussion”